Part 37 - You can hold my hand if you want to

Start from the beginning

The pilot greet us through the speaker as i see the plane begin to move into the rode, it moves around the airport for a while before slowly taking off. I can see a beautiful view of Hawaii from up here, the plane is full of silent i keep chewing my lip until the plane is stable.

After a while the aircrew begin to ask us what do we want for dinner cause we haven't had a dinner. After we ate dinner Diana asked us if we want to play UNO with her which is kinda fun, we've played it almost every night when we didn't have a thing to do at the mansion.

After a few round some of us started to feel sleepy, so we decided to ended up the games and go back to our seat. I pull the blanket then cover my body, i plug on the headset while putting my seat into a bed shape. I lay on the bed while staring at the window which showing a dark night sky. I close my eyes then slowly falling a sleep.

~

I feel so cold, my legs started to curl up onto my chest that makes me slowly open my eyes and realize that we're still inside of the plane. I get up from the bed and feel so cold, i look around and hear someone is snoring while there isn't any sound from us.

I don't see Apollo sitting right next to my seat, i also feel like i have to go to the restroom. So i stand up then went to the bathroom, I see Sarah is sleeping next to Floyd. While Justin, Jace, Diana and Ezra are also sleeping but facing one another. I can hear the snores came from Justin who's asleep while hugging a mini pillow, while Jace is sleeping with a magazine on his hands.

I was walking until i saw Apollo is seating while still awake in one of the seat at the back of the plane. He has his headset on with his eyes focus to the front, it took a moment for him to realize that I'm awake. He looks surprise but i give him a sign that i want to go to the bathroom.

I walk inside of the bathroom and lock the door, i take my time then washed my hand before walk out of the bathroom. I decided to walk back to my seat but Apollo suddenly call me,

"Lana" he whispered doesn't want to wake anyone who's sleeping around.

I turn around and seat on the chair next to him, the screen in front of him showing that he's watching one of the marvel movies. But I cannot hear the sound because it connected into his headset. I turn around to face him but found him already looking at me.

"Have you sleep?" I whispered, he smiles then pause the movie.

"I can't" he said.

"What time is it?" I asked him since I don't have my phone and I'm not wearing a watch.

He looks into his Rolex then looking back at me, after the incident that i had i feel like I don't want to be in a plane that long. Cause deep inside i still feel so worried to be in the plane.

"Don't worry 2 more hours" he said looking back at me.

"Oh" i nodded then looking at my sweater sleeves that covering my wrist.

"Hey get up" he said.

"Huh?"

He gets up from the seat then ask my hand to hold on, i put my hand on his then get up from the seat. He hold my hand and we started to walk into the front side of the plane while trying not to wake the others up. He keeps walking until we reach the cockpit the place where the pilot and the copilot controlling the plane.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Going into the cockpit" he said turning around before open the cockpit door.

"What?" I asked.

"Going into the cockpit to see the views? You've never done that?" He asked and he looks surprised, i shake my head looking into his dark blue eyes.