the end

imma keep it real with you chief.... yall made me feel like shit. like writing this whol fic was very emotional and draining for me. every happy or sad emotion i wrote, i felt. so when yall were like "i hate this/you" " this wasnt good" and so on, on the original ending i was like woooooow. because as the author of this it felt like because of that ending you all just disregarded my hard work. yall made me feel like shit, i know that was a harsh and unexpected ending. thats what i meant it to be. however what i did not appreciate was getting made to feel like bc of one chapter my fic was trash. and i may be overreacting but im allowed to feel hurt. and i know not everyone is going to always like what i write, if you dont like something thats fine. my issue is how some of you responded to the original ending. i think maybe one person gave me constructive critisims while almost everyone else was like "what the fuck no."

(((actually you all on wattpad didnt make me feel that bad this is more towards those on AO3)))

so i rewrote the ending, for me. not for anyone else. i rewrote it because i felt like i had too and this is the only time im ever going to be doing this again. im gonna write what i want and thats that. rewriting this isnt an issue, im fine with that.

so anyways heres your ending 

------

"Have a good day at school baby, appa and me love you so much. Uncle jinyoung and jaebum will try to bring you over later," seokjin had facetimed minho who was currently standing with yoongi at the bus stop. Yoongi nodded excitedly and kissed his parents goodbye. They hung up soon and seokjin handed his phone over to namjoon who was sitting next to him.

"Rub my feet?"

"Anything for you," namjoon kissed his forehead and got up to sit by the foot of the hospital bed.

They had been in the hospital for about an hour or two now. The nurse had advised seokjin to rest for a while since he was a little stressed after the morning they had. He drank some juice and rested, though he wasn't the most comfortable. He felt himself calm a little though, he didn't want the baby to be stressed out too so he tried to calm down as much as he could. The nurse had checked him and had been happy to see his blood pressure was back to normal.

"Okay i think i should walk around now, the sooner this baby is out the quicker we can get home to our other babies," namjoon helped him up and they slowly made their way into the hall. Namjoon let the nurse know and then held seokjin's hand. They walked around and occasionally stopped when a contraction was too much for seokjin.

"I'm so excited, another little baby! I don't know how we do it with the ones we have now honestly," seokjin chuckled. It was true, they had 4 kids and they were very close in age. Sometimes they were a handful but they really don't know what they'd do without them.

"What are we gonna name them?" namjoon hadn't really thought of any baby names.

"Honestly i'm not sure either, maybe a name will just come to us when we see them," seokjin shrugged. Some people did that, it's like as soon as they saw their baby they knew what their name would be so maybe they'd have one of those moments. Either way they both still tried to come up with a few in their heads.