chapter 18

Seokjin is ready to explode. Hes huge and moody and in pain and he wants this child out now. 90% of the time he's agitated, his back hurts and he doesn't want namjoons hands near him whatsoever.

"I said stop can't you see i'm annoyed!" seokjin cried out. Today was a bad day, namjoon knew it the moment he got up in the morning. Sometimes seokjin had good days and sometimes, most of the time, he had bad days. His eyes were red from crying and he was doubled over, hands on his knees.

"I'm sorry i just wanted to-"

"You know my back hurts!" seokjin was very sensitive but it was probably from the nerves of having a baby soon. He never really said anything about it but namjoon knew he was nervous. His pains hadn't lead up, sometimes a bath or something else worked but recently nothing did.

Seokjin was nice with the kids and jinyoung, thankfully. The doctors had told them it was just his body preparing for delivery, seokjin hated it. Jinyoung helped as much as he could. He calmed him and helped him distress, he also helped him with his worries.

"Everything has been going well seokjin, there is nothing to worry about," seokjin always just nodded while taking several deep breaths. He was cramping uncomfortably while trying his best to stay calm. He wasn't sure if it was time already or if it was just another ache.

For two days he's been feeling some things that worry him. He's pretty sure its time but he's scared so he doesn't say anything. Today the pain is increasing but he's just scared and hurting and nervous. He could explode on anyone at any moment, he's just so so scared. A few weeks ago he was excited and overjoyed but now he's panicking. Will his baby be okay? Will yoongi be okay with the baby? Will they be able to handle a toddler and a newborn? So many things along with the aches and pains it was building up again.

"I can't do this!" jinyoung jumps from how loud seokjin screams. Yoongi comes running into the livingroom. Jinyoung had been spending a lot of time with seokjin thankfully since namjoon was working. It was the weekend so they were both with him.

"Yoongi why don't we go play," jinyoung quickly led him to where the other boys were playing. Yoongi protested, he didn't like seeing his parents upset.

"Honey what's wrong?!" seokjin couldn't even answer. He just grabbed namjoons hands and squeezed them as hard as he could, namjoon bit his lip so hard it bled. His husband was a strong one. Seokjin cried for a little while longer before finally catching his breath.

"Im p-pretty sure he's ugh coming," namjoon froze. Like completely froze, for a good minute he stood there shocked. Of course he knew he'd be coming soon but hearing it now just made everything seem so real. It was real, it was real!

"Oh god what do i do i-i okay first lemme get-no wait i have to get you to the car," namjoon was mumbling to himself while he carried seokjin to the car. It mightve been the adrenaline and nerves coursing through his body because he got everything done quickly. Jinyoung was with an excited yoongi, hospital bags were in the car, car seat all set, and seokjin was practically screaming in the car.

"Hurry up we don't have time to waste can't you see i'm in pain!" seokjin yelled. He screamed through most of the car ride but namjoon had the stupidest smile on his face the whole time. He smiled so big that even seokjin would give a watery laugh every time he saw his face.