chapter 29

so my dog is not great,  she currently has health problems and she definitely needs multiple surgeries and i just dont have the funds right now. if anyone can help me please check out my post on my instagram @softer.kara i feel like a shitty parent because i cant help my baby but i would really appreciate any help i can get. i know i have few people who follow me/this story but i just am so stressed right now. i'd give my all to my baby, right now things are just not good. im sorry i'll try to update as much as i can. 

------

Things were slowly starting to look up. The little family was looking into getting taehyung some glasses and getting jimin to see some specialists. Luckily taehyung had enough vision to be able to use glasses. Seokjin was a little apprehensive since it seemed like they might be too intense for his little baby but he promised he'd try it. The twins were growing well and healthily, seokjin was so happy. Taehyungs eyesight didn't seem to be too much of an issue. The doctors assured them that he wouldn't need to use braille unless they like they should teach him. He was a curious baby, he was already learning to crawl. He loved to roll around and explore new things. Seokjin liked to take him outside to look around at all the new things.

Jimin's situation was a little more complicated. Luckily he wouldn't be deaf forever, he could get a hearing aid and he'd be able to hear, they just didn't know when. It was hard for their little baby. So many appointments and tests, seokjin knew jimin was just tired of it. He would cry and cry every time a doctor even came near him. So they took a break. No doctor's visits, no poking and prodding, just seokjin and namjoon spending time with their babies.

So they were going to the beach. Yoongi was 6 now, the twins were 6 months old, and hoseok was a year and a half. It was the summer and they all just needed a break. Seokjin had been cleaning the house all day. He hadn't had time to talk to namjoon about a lot of things but this vacation would change that. Yoongi was currently packing a bag and hoseok was trying to get in it.

"Hobi you don't fit!" yoongi giggled at his brother. Hoseok gave him a big smile and made grabby hands at his hyung.

"We can play a minute okay," hoseok pouted at him. Yoongi lasts for about 2 seconds before they started running around the house.

Taehyung and jimin were playing together in the playpen together. They loved eachother so much it was so cute. Taehyung was so protective of jimin, he constantly checked on him. Jimin was standing in the playpen, holding onto the edge so he wouldn't fall. Every Time taehyung pressed a button on his toy phone music would play and jimin would shake his chubby butt. It was his favorite thing to do, he loved to dance even if he probably couldn't hear the music he knew it was playing because of the way taehyung would bop his head. Every Time taehyung saw him shake hit butt he would giggle loudly. It was music to seokjins ears.

"Hi babies," yoongi went over and kissed them both. Jimin smiled so big his eyes smile was almost blinding. Taehyung quickly got up and tried to climb out after his brothers.

"You can take them out honey," seokjin told yoongi. Taehyung was already climbing out by the time yoongi got jimin out. He left them there and then went to play with hoseok again.

Seokjin kissed his babies and then went around to clean the living room. He was excited to take this trip with the family. Things weren't too bad but seokjin knew they all needed a break, especially his babies. Their trip would last almost two weeks, they'd rented a small house by the beach. It was a bit expensive but they've never really taken a family vacation before, they wanted to spoil themselves a little. So seokjin cleaned and packed the bags and namjoon was going to work and then take his time off. It all worked out perfectly, the weather was set to be perfectly sunny and they'd have fun. Seokjin was just about to relax when he heard jimin cry. Hoseok ran into the living room pouting.