chapter 34

A week later seokjin decides to go to the doctor for a checkup. He just wants to make sure everything is normal before telling namjoon. Jinyoung offered to go with him to the baby appointment thankfully. The twins were not in the best mood that morning but hoseok was feeling happy like usual. Jimin just wanted to be held by seokjin from the minute he woke up, it was just one of those days. Luckily jinyoung was there to help him out. So they made their way to the doctors, jinyoung had an appointment the following week so seokjin of course offered to go with him to his. They arrived soon and got the kids out of jinyoung's car, he had offered to drive. Jinyoung held hoseok in his arms while seokjin got the stroller out and put the twins in.

"You're okay," seokjin signed to a crying jimin. He really was not in the mood, taehyung just sat there with his little brows furrowed and pouty lips. Seokjin gave him a few kisses on his chubby cheeks, taehyung smiled a little before going back to pouting.

"They're really whiny today," jinyoung said as he looked over at the twins. Seokjin sighed heavily and nodded.

"Yeah i think it's because they didn't sleep that good last night," seokjin said as they made their way into the hospital. He went to the receptionist while jinyoung went to the vending machine with hoseok.

He sat in the waiting room where a few more expecting mothers sat. he sat next to a woman who was heavily pregnant, she scolded 2 little girls and called another little boy over to her. They whined to their mom when she told them to behave. Seokjin couldn't help but smile. Jimin pulled his mind back to reality when he cried suddenly. His little eyes were full of tears as he tried to get up from the stroller, clearly wanting to be in seokjin's arms. Taehyung was sitting patiently with his little brows still furrowed only now he was chewing on a teething ring.

"Are they yours?" the woman next to him asked. She looked pretty young honestly, probably in her late 20's. She had a bright smile on her face as she waved over at jimin. Jimin shied away from her gaze.

"Yes, they're turning a year old soon," seokjin said. She cooed as he got jimin out of the stroller, he sniffled and curled into seokjin's warm embrace.

"And your expecting again right? How exciting, 3 babies!" she squealed.

"Actually this will be my fifth," seokjin chuckled. She gasped and gave him a few quick excited pats on the back.

"Wow! That's so exciting, i wish you the best! This is my fourth, my husband says he wants a big family," she blushes as she rubs her pregnant stomach. Jinyoung walks over with hoseok in that moment and sits next to seokjin while hoseok walks over to the toys set up in the waiting room.

"Mine feels the same, though i'm pretty sure this will be our last," seokjin says. She nods her head in understanding before turning to scolds the children again.

"Share the toys, he wants to play with you too," she tells them while pointing at hoseok. The small children nod and go back to playing, this time they share the toys with hoseok who smiles brightly at them.

"Eomma he's so pretty," one of the girls giggles.