chapter 26: part 2

Jinyoung opened his front door, eyes barely open. He jumped a little when he saw a frantic and wide eyed seokjin and namjoon. He opened the door a little wider for them to come in but they just quickly set the sleeping kids down on his couch before rushing back to the door.

"I'll explain later, take care of them please. If hobi wakes up just pet his hair and if yoongi cries at night let him sleep with one of the boys, he loves to cuddle after a nightmare," jinyoung nodded slowly. He was still trying to catch up with everything but by the time he did the couple were gone and he was left with 2 sleeping babies.

Seokjin took a deep calming breath as he typed the address into his phones gps. They calmly made their way to the address. It was in the city, a part they had never been too before. Since it was so late there was no one in sight. The neighborhood they pulled into was lit with only street lights at every corner. Seokjin looked over at his husband. They waited a little while before a man rushed out of a house, it was minho!

"Thank goodness! Come on we don't have time to waste," namjoon put an arm around seokjins waist as minho led them into the warm home. It was small but cozy feeling, they didn't have time to take it in a lot. Minho led them to a room in the back, a guest room by the looks of the empty walls and lack of furniture. Seokjin walked inside carefully, he was confused as to why minho brought them there. He was about to ask but he cut himself off with a gasp.

On the bed there lay two small bundles. He could see their little arms and legs kicking out. They were practically swimming in the clothes and blankets they had on, they were dirty too. Seokjins eyes watered a little when he saw how small they were. He got closer to the bed and carefully reached out. One of the babies began to whine, he was probably hungry and cold. Seokjins hands carefully scooped the baby up and into his arms, the baby to root around seokjins chest.

"That's why i needed you..." minho trailed off.

He had just gotten home from work, he was ready to crash for the night. It had been a bit of a rough day at the office so all he wanted was to relax. He did not expect to hear crying coming from his back door, the sound was so shill he thought it mightve been some cats. he 's so glad he went out to investigate, there on his back porch was a dirty cardboard box. Two small babies laid crying, shivering from the cold with nothing but some raggedy blankets and no type of warmth or food. Of course he works with kids but not actual... kids. He didn't know how to care for them, especially ones that small. So he did the only thing he could think of, he called other parents.

Maybe someone could take them in for a while? He called dozens, most people didn't answer but when he came across seokjins number he jumped for joy. He wasn't exactly best pals with the couple but they had kept in touch and would meet up once in awhile. He knew they had, had a kid not too long ago so it was perfect. He just needed some time to figure out what to do.

"What should i do i mean... i'm not their mother or anything, how did they even get here?" seokjin asked frantically.

"Look i'll explain later but-those kids need you right now and i didn't really know what else to do," minho finished lamely. It was late, he was stressed, and there was 2 babies in his house. He just needed to collect his thoughts for a moment.