chapter 33

Since the twins birthday was coming up seokjin was busy thinking of birthday ideas. They were turning one and he was so excited. School had started for yoongi again so luckily it was only the babies and hoseok in the house. Yoongi started second grade and he was very very excited to see his friends again. Yoongi had been talking about inviting them over all the time. Luckily seokjin and namjoon met their parents at open house, they were very kind and seokjin knew they'd get along just fine.

Seokjin decided to go over to jinyoung's since they haven't hung out in a while. He was pretty excited about that, he'd been so focused on his family that he hasn't contacted jinyoung as much as before. Of course jinyoung reassured him that he wasn't angry at him or anything.

"Alright let's go see uncle jinyoung," seokjin locked the door. He had the babies in a stroller and hoseok was happily walking beside him holding onto his shirt hem.

"Finally you visit me," jinyoung said as soon as he opened the door. Seokjin rolled his eyes but gave him a big hug anyways. He pulled back suddenly though.

"Umm... are you-"

"Expecting? Yes, now hurry up and come inside," he picked up hoseok and carried him inside while seokjin gathered himself.

"What?! When? How? Why didn't you tell me?" seokjin questioned while getting the twins out of the stroller.

"Are we here to talk about me or yours kids birthday?"

"Jinyoung!" seokjin huffed.

"Okay fine, its jaebum's obviously, i don't know when exactly but i'm already 2 months along, and i kinda forgot and i also didn't find out until like a week ago," he finished. Seokjin sat there shocked for a moment, though he really shouldn't be. Jaebum and jinyoung seemed quite serious already so he's not that surprised thinking of it now. He was just a little taken aback, jinyoung had talked about wanting to take the next step. He's just happy for his friend.

"Wow, my baby is growing up," seokjin fake cried.

"Oh shut up, come on lets starts planning."

"Wait so does jaebum know?" seokjin asked as he carefully took the twins out of the stroller. Jimin made grabby hands at seokjin as soon as he was set on the floor. Taehyung just decided to crawl somewhere to play.

"Of course he knows, do you see this stomach?" he lifted up his shirt and showed his little belly off. Seokjin cooed and gave his best friend a big hug.

"And the kids? How did they take it?" seokjin finally picked up a whiney jimin and placed him in his lap.

"Yeah we told them, i think they're alright with it. The boys are super excited and youngjae seems okay," he trailed off.

"You sure?" seokjin asked.

"Well i don't know... he doesn't really talk to me about stuff sometimes. He's still warming up to jaebum and i probably shouldn't have gotten pregnant so soon but i swear we were not trying, it just happened," jinyoung stressed. Seokjin rubbed his back in a comforting manner.