Chapter 21

*Last Chapter before the Epilogue*

Harley

I sat in the crowed on top of Apollos lap. After our performance everyone stood there with either smiles or looks of pure shock. Miss Whore got over her shock to tell us how terrible we were and how no one likes us. Bitch, she's getting so fucking obvious about how desperate she is. Girl please! To be in control, you got to be nice and let others control once in awhile.

Floyd on the other hand ran up to us with a big smile and pulled Brandi into a heated make out session which I had to interrupt or they would've been having sex on the school floor. He boosted Brandi's ego extremely high by bragging how his boyfriend is the most talented person ever. I love them together. They're so perfect for each other, they correct the others mistakes and Shit like that. As of right now they sat beside Apollo and I, Brandi curled up in Floyds lap cuddling him and sudely placing his hands down his pants. With Floyds blank stare at the stage and Brandi's hidden hand, I probably wouldn't have noticed but I did because im Brandis best friend and I have live with Floyd for almost a year. Couple goals right there people.

As the last group finished their magic tricks, the speaker came to the stage with an three envelopes in his hand. He began to speak.

"I would like to thank everyone here for coming and supporting our talented performances." He clapped which caused a ripple effect of the crowd clapping too. "I would now like to announce our third place performers and winners of the 100$ Burger King gift card. Drum roll please!" We stomped our feet repeatedly on the ground and created a drumming noise as the guy opened our first envelope.

"Our third place winners are Fun Times Musicians!" We cheered as the group ran up to grab their plaque and gift card. They repeated the process once they left the stage.

"Our Second Place winners and winner of the 200$ gift card to Dairy Queen is..." We began to drum our feet once more. "Daisy Johanson and her poetic Justice to the female race!" She ran up and shyly took the plaque and gift card.

"The First Place winners and winners of the six tickets to Disney World, Eh!" Vivien already ran up to the stage and grabbed the trophy.

"No need to gloat on me winning. Just give me the tickets and ill be outta your hair." Damn! That ugly ass whose! The speaker gently grabbed the trophy outta her hand and spoke into the microphone.

"The winners are The Demons Sons and Daughter!" We all turned towards each other be for racing to the stage. We gathered around the speaker. He held back the trophy and gave all of us, except Brandi, an envelope. "This has nothing to do with the competition but it is a big deal and we wanted you guys to open them here in front of us all." The speaker gave us a bright smile like he knows what is in these letters. Brandi shared his mischievous look.

I opened mine along with Cyrus and the twins. I slapped a hand over my mouth and tears poured oylut of my eyes in Happiness.

YOᑌ, ᕼᗩᖇᒪEY ᗰᗩᑎᑎ ᕼᗩᐯE ᑎOᑎE OTᕼEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ ᗷEEᑎ ᗩᗪOᑭTEᗪ ᗷY ᔕᗩᖇᗩᕼ ᕼᑌGᕼEᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᒪIOᑎEᒪ 'ᑕOᗯᗷOY' ᕼᑌGᕼEᔕ.

ᕼᗩᖇᒪEY, I IᑎᔕTᗩᑎTᒪY ᖴEᒪT ᒪIKE I ᑕᒪIᑕKEᗪ ᗯITᕼ YOᑌ. YOᑌ ᕼᗩᗪ ᔕᑌᑕᕼ ᗩ GᖇEᗩT ᑭEᖇᔕOᑎᗩᒪITY ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯE ᒪOᐯE YOᑌ ᗩᒪᖇEᗩᗪY. OᑎᑕE I TOᒪᗪ ᑕOᗯᗷOY TᕼᗩT ᗯE'ᖇE ᗩᗪOᑭTIᑎG YOᑌ, ᕼE ᑕᖇIEᗪ ᔕᗩYIᑎG ᕼOᗯ ᕼE ᗯᗩᔕ ᔕO ᕼᗩᑭᑭY TᕼᗩT ᕼE ᖴIᑎᗩᒪᒪY ᕼᗩᗪ ᗩ ᗪᗩᑌGᕼTEᖇ TO ᔕᑭOIᒪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷOYᖴᖇIEᑎᗪᔕ TO TᕼᖇEᗩTEᑎ. ᗯE ᔕᗩᖇᗩᕼ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᗯᗷOY, ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰE YOᑌ TO TᕼE ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY.

ᑭ.ᔕ. ᗯᗩᖇᑎ YOᑌᖇ ᗷOYᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ!

ᗩᗪOᑭTIOᑎ ᑭᗩᑭEᖇᔕ ᗩTTᗩᑕᕼEᗪ TO TᕼE ᗷᗩᑕK

I screamed. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I turned to Sarah, my new mom. "Bitch! I LOVE YOU!" Everyone chuckled.

--------------------

Apollo

I opened the letter in front of me and I felt a smile come onto my face and tears build in my eyes as I read,

YOᑌ, ᗩᑭOᒪᒪO ᗪᗩᔕᕼ ᕼᗩᐯE ᑎOᑎE OTᕼEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ ᗷEEᑎ ᗩᗪOᑭTEᗪ ᗷY ᒍOE 'ᑭᖇEᘔ' ᕼᗩYEᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕYᑎTᕼIᗩ 'ᑕOOKIE' ᕼᗩYEᔕ.

ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰE TO TᕼE ᖴᗩᗰ ᗩᑭOᒪᒪO! ᗯE ᗩᗪOᑭTEᗪ ᗷOTᕼ YOᑌ ᗩᑎᗪ YOᑌᖇ ᗷᖇOTᕼEᖇ ᗩᖴTEᖇ ᗪEᗩᒪIᑎG ᗯITᕼ YOᑌᖇ ᗷIOᒪOGIᑕᗩᒪ ᑭᗩᖇEᑎTᔕ TO GET TᕼE ᗩᗪOᑭTIOᑎ ᑭᗩᑭEᖇᔕ. ᗯE, ᑕOOKIE, ᑭᖇEᘔ, KIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩᖇᒪIE ᗩᒪᒪ ᗩᖇE ᕼᗩᑭᑭY TO ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰE YOᑌ ᗯITᕼ OᑭEᑎ ᗩᖇᗰᔕ.

ᗩᗪOᑭTIOᑎ ᑭᗩᑭEᖇᔕ ᗩᖇE ᗩTTᗩᑕᕼEᗪ TO TᕼE ᗷᗩᑕK.

--------------------

Ares

I opened the letter and read,

YOᑌ, ᗩᖇEᔕ ᗪᗩᔕᕼ ᕼᗩᐯE ᑎOᑎE OTᕼEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ ᗷEEᑎ ᗩᗪOᑭTEᗪ ᗷY ᒍOE 'ᑭᖇEᘔ' ᕼᗩYEᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕYᑎTᕼIᗩ 'ᑕOOKIE' ᕼᗩYEᔕ.

ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰE TO TᕼE ᖴᗩᗰ ᗩᖇEᔕ! ᗯE ᗩᗪOᑭTEᗪ ᗷOTᕼ YOᑌ ᗩᑎᗪ YOᑌᖇ ᗷᖇOTᕼEᖇ ᗩᖴTEᖇ ᗪEᗩᒪIᑎG ᗯITᕼ YOᑌᖇ ᗷIOᒪOGIᑕᗩᒪ ᑭᗩᖇEᑎTᔕ TO GET TᕼE ᗩᗪOᑭTIOᑎ ᑭᗩᑭEᖇᔕ. ᗯE, ᑕOOKIE, ᑭᖇEᘔ, KIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩᖇᒪIE ᗩᒪᒪ ᗩᖇE ᕼᗩᑭᑭY TO ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰE YOᑌ ᗯITᕼ OᑭEᑎ ᗩᖇᗰᔕ.

ᗩᗪOᑭTIOᑎ ᑭᗩᑭEᖇᔕ ᗩᖇE ᗩTTᗩᑕᕼEᗪ TO TᕼE ᗷᗩᑕK.

I pumped my hands in the air as tears filled my eyes. I'm getting adopted. I know have a mom, dad and two more brothers. OH MY GOD!

--------------------

Cyrus

I opened the letter and I collapsed on the ground and cried. I never felt wanted or loved before and I only ever wanted a family. Now I have one. The letter read,

YOᑌ, ᑕYᖇᑌᔕ ᗯIᒪKIᑎᔕ ᕼᗩᔕ ᑎOᑎE OTᕼEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ ᗷEEᑎ ᗩᗪOᑭTEᗪ ᗷY TIᑭ ᗪOE ᗩᑎᗪ ETᕼᗩᑎ ᗯᕼIᒪEᔕ.

ᗯE'ᖇE ᑎOT GOOᗪ ᗩT ᔕEᑎTIᗰEᑎTᗩᒪ ᔕTᑌᖴᖴ ᗷᑌT YOᑌ ᖴIT IᑎTO Oᑌᖇ ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᑫᑌITE ᗯEᒪᒪ ᗩᒪᖇEᗩᗪY, ᗯᕼY ᑎOT ᗰᗩKE IT OᖴᖴIᑕIᗩᒪ. YEᔕ, ᗷᖇᗩᑎᗪI ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗷE YOᑌᖇ ᑌᑎᑕᒪE ᗷᑌT YOᑌ ᗩᖇE ᔕTIᒪᒪ OᒪᗪEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ ᕼIᗰ ᔕO YOᑌ'ᖇE ᔕTIᒪᒪ ᕼIᔕ ᔕᑌᑭEᖇIOᖇ ᔕO Iᖴ ᕼE TᖇIEᔕ ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎG ᒍᑌᔕT ᖇEᗰIᑎᗪ ᕼIᗰ TᕼᗩT. ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰE TO TᕼE ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᗪᑌᗪE. TIᑭ ᗪOE ᗩᑎᗪ ETᕼᗩᑎ ᗯᕼIᒪEᔕ.

ᗩᗪOᑭTIOᑎ ᑭᗩᑭEᖇᔕ ᗩTTᗩᑕᕼEᗪ TO TᕼE ᗷᗩᑕK.

---------------------

Brandi

I smiled widely as I watched my friends break down in tears. I talked with the club and we spent days finding people who wanted them. Who wanted broken teenagers with no home. I watched with happiness for my friends and what I was able to do for them.

I looked up towards my boyfriend and saw him video taping the whole thing. Catching an unforgettable moment for it to be remembered and known everywhere. I went to the speaker and quietly grabbed the trophy and tickets, trying not to disturb anyone. Ryker and Grayson gave me a thumbs up as I approached them.

Ryker pulled me into a hug. "Im so proud to call you my brother. I love you man!" I chuckled and patted his back awkwardly.

"Love you too, Baby Bro." He pulled off of me.

"I'll have you know I'm twenty minutes older than you." I flipped my non-existent hair.

"Boy! Age means nothing!" He rolled his eyes as I wandered to my King.

(A/N~ I just wanted to tell you special and lovely readers that my name is Delaney! I prefer Lane but since you were devoted to my book and read this far, I wanted to let you know. Love ya suckers!)