Chapter 10

(A/N~ If you have a problem with age difference in this chapter, please just note that this is fake and not real. Don't discriminate!)

Brandi

We arrived at the club around seven thirty and we immediately started off with some drinks, then after we got drunk enough we started to dance. Apollo sat with Cyrus staying sober for they were our drivers. Cyrus was checking out all the girls and attempting to chat them up but failing miserably. Earlier, Harley and I came up with a plan to get Ryker laid. After a while of dancing we decided to put our plan into action. I turned to her and nodded signaling to start. We each ran towards the bar and each grabbed a man. I turned to him.

"Are you into guys at all?" He smiled.

"Why do you ask sweetheart?" He seems pretty gay. I smiled.

"Well my friend over there," I pointed towards Ryker in the middle of the dance floor. "He really needs a night to relax. If you know what I mean." I winked at him and he gave a wicked smile. I winked once again and pushed him towards Ryker. Harley seemed to have no luck with her guy so we wandered back towards the booth by Apollo and Cyrus and watched as the whole thing played out. They seemed to talk and Ryker laughed and all was good. The guy leaned forewords to whisper something in Rykers ear. As he pulled away, Ryker was blushing deeply but took charge, grabbed his hand and made his way towards the bathroom. I turn towards the others and began to fake cry.

"My boy's all grown up! They grow up so fast!" The guys rolled their eyes and Harley joined in.

"I know! It seems like earlier today he was the boy asking us to be his friends." Cyrus raised an eyebrow.

"That was earlier tod..." Harley shut him up with her finger to his lips.

"Shut up! We're having a moment!" She sniffled and we all burst out laughing. I turned towards the crowd.

"I am going to find a shmexy piece of meat. Bye!" I went over to the bar but stopped abruptly as I saw Floyd shooting back shots. I turned to the opposite side of the bar so I could find a hot piece of ass. I turned to a guy with died blue spikes on the top of his head and tattoos lining their selves down his arms and across his chest. I came up behind him as he took a shot like it was nothing.

"Damn! That was sexy." He turned to me and smiled.

"I'm going to get straight to the point. Do you like guys?" I raised an eyebrow as I wrapped my arms around his neck seductively.

"So what if I am?" He smiled and pulled me onto his lap.

"I love your accent." I licked up his jaw line. "Do you wanna have fun tonight?" I stopped kissing him along his collarbone.

"What gave it away?" He chuckled before pulling me into a full on make out session. I grinned my own dick against his. He attempted to moan but the sound was eaten by my kisses. He ran his hands down my sides onto the waist band of my jeans. Before he could get anywhere, I was pulled roughly off his lap.

"What the fuck?" I looked up to find an angry looking Floyd. "What your problem man?" Floyd dragged me away from the confused guy. When we were by the door he opened his mouth like he was going to speak but closed it and walked right out of the club. I stormed towards my friend group and a messy looking Ryker.

"Can we go?" They all looked at me weirdly but didn't dare ask what was the matter. Apollo nodded and pointed towards the back.

"Just let me get Ares. Cyrus can take you and Ryker, I got Ares and Harley. Meet you back home okay?" I nodded, grabbed Ryker and followed Cyrus to his expensive car. We drove back in silence as Ryker fell asleep in the back and I wasn't in the mood for talking.

Once we arrived back, I helped get Ryker to the spare room with his stuff and then wandered to Floyds room. I knocked and the door flew open to reveal a confused looking Floyd.

"What are you doing here?" I ignored his question.

"Why did you do that in the club?" He blushed.

"No reason." I scoffed.

"I don't believe you."

"You should."

"I don't."

"You should."

"But i don't so tell m..." I was cut off by his lips attacking mine. I hungrily replied, pressing my lips harder against his. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me into the room closing and locking the door behind him. I didn't stop him because I knew when he woke up, hangover and all, he's going to regret this. I only wanted at least one night to enjoy him.

(*Sex Scene up ahead!*)

He threw me onto his bed and began to kiss my jaw line. My hands went up his shirt tugging to indicate that it should come off. He pulled off for a millisecond only to shrug both his and my shirts off. He began trailing kisses down my chest until he got to my waistline. He wrapped his fingers around both my pants and my boxers and took them down in one swift motion. He didn't waste time and grabbed my shaft and gently began to stroke it.

"Oh Fuck!" I moaned. He only chuckled and began pumping faster.

"I...I'm close!" He immediately pulled away and I let out a torchered groan which was soon replaced with a hitch of my breath as he place a finger inside me and began pumping.

"Oh..f..f..." He soon added another finger, then another. He curled his fingers inside me and I screamed in pleasure as he hit my prostate. He pulled out only to replace it with his Dick that i didn't realize he took out. He pushed his tip in slowly, gently going until he was all the way in. He waited for me to adjust.

"M..move!" He began moving inside of me, slowly at fiat but becoming quicker each second. Soon we both became moaning messes. My orgasm hit me unexpectedly and I screamed.

"Floyd!" He didn't stop right away though. He kept going until he finally came inside of me.

"Brandi!" He collapsed beside me and soon we both were taken over by slumber.

(*Sex Scene Over!*)
--------------------
I woke up as the sun was shining through the curtains. I turned around to see Floyd beside me and it all came back to me. I felt like I'd cry because I knew when he woke up, he'd regret it. I quickly put on my clothes and made my way to my room. I can't help but think I'm falling for him.

(A/N~ 😉 *wink wink* Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!

I need help to find a word to represent a total hippy, druggie person!)