Chapter 4

Brandi

I swear it wasn't my plan to wink and subtly attempt to seduce the dark god. Either way, Tip was pissed. After dinner, Tip dragged me to our room and shut the door dramatically.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you Brandi! Do you not remember what I told you yesterday? God, I love you but you can be stupid sometimes. Jeesh!" He slapped the back of my head. I rolled my eyes at his exaggerated behaviour.

"I remember you telling me not to have a crush on him and to not get hurt. It's harmless flirting. No getting attached." I spoke quickly and my arms up ready for a fight on anything he said. He huffed dramatically.

"Fine, but if you get hurt don't come running to me. I'll meet you out by the cars." His feet slapped the floor as he head to the door but I reached out and grabbed a hold on his arm to stop him.

"Tip?" He turned slowly as of expecting me to yell at him.

"Yeah?" He hesitantly questioned.

"I love you too." He snorted and raised his middle finger as he started to walk away once more.

"Fuck off!" That just made me chuckle in amusement. Sibling love, it's almost unbreakable, whether they realize it or not.

——————————

I sat squished between my four friends and Floyd. The back of the truck was small but it was the only space to fit us as Tip and Charlie took up the two seat front. It was quite awkward as Cyrus, Floyd, Ares and I had literally nothing to talk about while Apollo and Harley sucked faces. After about ten minutes, I became sick of it.

"Children! Stop sucking faces. If you keep sucking faces, I will castrate him so you can't get any while you are with him." She turned around and sitting on Apollos lap with a defiant glare.

"You guys are so awkward, it's not even funny." I looked towards the trashy female to argue but nothing came out. What can I say, you can't debate with the truth. She sniggered at us makes stuck along with her. "Let's play Smash or Pass then. You don't have to answer unless you swing that way but you can do whatever you want just say pass if your not going."

I smiled as we gathered closer than humanly possible in attempt to form a game circle. A deformed one that is. Harley named the first victim of our cruel teenage games, who in turn turned out to be 'Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson' I grinned unashamed as I was the first to answer her question.

"Yes! I'd totally tap that. Damn! Have you seen those pecks? Journey to the mysterious island anyone?" I winked as they characteristically rolled their eyes. Cyrus pandered for a moment before answering second.

"I think I'd turn gay for him." I gasped and feigned hurt before motioning to my one of a kind amazing body.

"And not for me! I am sex on legs! Whach'u talking about?" He playfully glared towards me and then laughed. Apollo smiled.

"Damn! If only he liked dudes! I'd smash that before you could say the word!" Harley glared at him. "Hey! I'm a one person man! But can you blame me! Any gay or Bi man would love to do that." She smiled and rolled her eyes. Ares paused before responding.

"Pass." What a spoilsport. Geesh. Floyd immediately responded with the same answer but when he spoke the word, it felt like a hit in the chest.

Weird.

I smiled as I pondered what my personal victim would be. "Would you smash or pass... Me!" Harley laughed as the others groaned. Apollo was quick with his answer though.

"Pass!" I dramatically gasped and held a hand to my not so wounded heart. He only rolled his eyes. "You're like a brother. It would be like smashing Ares or Cyrus." I chuckled.