The camping trip •part 2•

So my sister wanted this. Here u go Morgan_scire

"Here down the mountain we go!" Tyler, Pete, Frank, Gerard, and Joe sang. Here we are, in a van with more sweaty people. Pete obviously requested it, cause he's Pete. Now we have Frank, Mikey, Josh, Tyler, and Mikey's wife, Morgan (aka my bff). After the first one, me and Patrick hit it off and now we're engaged.

Brendon pushed everyone and head to the radio of the van. He turned it on all the way up and alone together came on. Obviously, he screamed the lyrics.

"LETS BE ALONE TOGETHER, WE CAN STAY YOUNG FOREVER, SCREAM IT FROM THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS LUNGS LUNGS LUNGS LUNGS!!" He screeched, jumping onto Patrick. Patrick squabbled and squirmed.

Morgan in the background screamed 'yeah!' To go along with Brendons screaming. Josh looked down in his hands. "What the actual shit..?" He questioned. Tyler then jolted up and looked out the window.

"GUYS LOOK, ITS A SQUIRREL! THIS IS A SIGN WE ARE CLOOOOSE!!" He said banging on the window. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I nudged Andy. "Whats he on..?" I asked. He shrugged. "The last hour was the worst, lets see what happens when we get to the campsite.." He huffed.

Soon enough we arrived. Pete and Brendon pushed through everyone. They dropped there bags. Pete started to dance while Brendon screamed 'hoopla'. Josh squinted his eyes. "What..?". I couldn't help but giggle a bit. Patrick came out. "Pete, honey, the kids!" Patrick yelled.

Pete stopped jumping around. He face dropped and turned pale. "Oh mah gawd!" He screamed. He hugged Mikey. "Wait...what the fucks going on..?" Mikey asked. Morgan snickered. "Can we like...get to our cabins..?" Gerard asked.

Frank shrugged and we head to the cabins. I was sharing with Morgan, Mikey, and Patrick. Me and Patrick shared beds and so did Mikey and Morgan. Pete, Tyler, Brendon and Joe are sharing a cabin...oh no. So the couples, the shit shows, and  the sane ones.

We set our bags down and unpacked. Patrick came up to me and kissed me gently and sat next to me. "Wild, huh?" He asked with a chuckle. I smiled and hugged his arm. "Yeah, I never seen Tyler that crazy." I giggled. Morgan and Mikey had there own little conversation. They exchanged kisses and giggles. Adorable.

We took our showers and put our bathing suites on. We're gonna take a dip in one of the lakes then have a barbecue. I slipped on my black one piece and got my towel and cover up. We all head out at once. Pete was running around, holding a can of beer. "I'M A FUCKING CHICKEN!" He yelled flapping his arms. Brendon was sitting on his towel next to the lake.

He threw his arms up and yelled 'hoopla'. Frank and Gerard had a chill conversation. Josh swam a bit while Andy just floated on his back. Tyler was doing laps around the water, Joe counting.

"Hundred and five!" Joe yelled and clapped. Tyler doggy paddled and smiled. "I'm a fuckin champ man!" He yelled. I looked at Morgan and laughed. "They're crazy." I said, a hand on my hip. Morgan giggled. "They always were." She said. She hopped off with Mikey to a nice little spot.

I dived in, holding pats hand. We pressed our foreheads together underwater, our hands interlocked and we looked into eachother eyes. "MARCO POLOOOOO!!" Tyler screams. Everyone swims to the middle.

"So, whoever I slap with my eyes closed is Marco. Got it?" Tyler said. We all nodded. "Why am I agreeing to this..?" Josh asked. He closed his eyes and swims a bit. Then he gives Andy a hard slap. We let out tiny laughs. Tyler opens his eyes. "GAH! Unlucky asshole! Okay in fifteen seconds you go, okay everyone, spread out!" He yells.

I swim to the corner with Patrick. We smirked. He placed his hands on my hips and kissed me gently as I rubbed his pale shoulders. "Also Andy, if you wanna fuck me I'm over here!!" Pete yelled. Gerard groaned and rolled his eyes. "I'm so fucking done.." Gerard whispered to himself.

Pete got tagged, which was quite entertaining. He got out of the water, his eyes open and chased around Frank and Josh. We all got out of the lake when the time came. I set my towel down on the bench and me and Patrick cuddled into a larger one.

Brendon literally dumped hot dogs on the grill. Andy munched on a salad. "Lets sing a song!" Pete yelled.

"F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me-" Tyler got cut off. "No, no, NO!" Gerard yelled. "You're no fun." Tyler grumbled. I giggled a tad. "But you gotta dab on them haters!" Pete yells. His elbow hits the ground and dabs straight upward.

I rolled my eyes. "Can we, like, eat..?" Josh asked. So we did. I had two, Tyler had six, it was a good night. Soon enough we head to our cabins. We all changed into our pjs and got into our individual rooms. Patrick left soft little kisses along my neck while he rubbed my hips.

"Quick..?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I grumbled. He smirked. He spreads kisses around my collarbone and held me closer to him. He whispered little naughty things. I can feel his smirk against my ear as he held me closer.

He pushed me on the small bed and kissed along my jaw. I groaned under his touch as his fingers found an entrance to my hair and intertwined with it. He panted. And I think you guys know the rest of the night.

"Get it Patrick!" Pete yelled as we woke up. I rolled my eyes. "Patrick I told you to close the window!" I said slapping his arm. He flinched and whined, rubbing his arm. "T-they did the bang bang..?" Brendon asked like a child. "He got dem pussy!" Pete said pursing his lips.

Morgan sighed. "Well, we head to deal with the moans and the bed squeaking all night." She said nudging me. "Hey!" I said nudging her back. We all head to the van. I got in the back with Patrick and Brendon.

The middle row was Josh, Frank, and Gerard. Andy sat in the very back on a cushion with Joe. That means Pete and Tyler were in the front . Tyler banged his head on the window.

"Goodbye outside world." He said waving. Pete, Brendon, Josh, Gerard and Frank also waved goodbye. I sighed, what a weird trip.