Weight

Patrick huffed as his black T-shirt fell tug on his body. "Another in the pile..." he sighed and threw the shirt into a tiny pile of shirts that just don't fit right. He looked at himself at the full length body mirror in yours and Patrick's bedroom. His jeans barley fit him making him have a large muffin top. Stretch marks ran like lightning bolts across his sides.

He looked like he had boobs. They hand from his chest and it made him cringe badly. He frowned into the mirror and his hands grabbed the leaking fat. "Fat..." he sighed. He wonders while you're still with him. He thinks he's a waist of time since he's always out of the house working on the album or on tour.

"Patty cakes~." You said lovingly with a tune, knocking on the walls of both of yours bedroom. You saw him down and glum. "Oh baby what's wrong?" You asked silently shuffling over to his side. "I'm fat Y/N..... why are you with me?" He asked pointing to his stretch marks.

You frowned and looked down, tears welling up in your eyes. Why would he think that? He's perfect. "Baby no don't think that. You aren't fat! Of course you're not the most skinniest person in the world but just some body fat doesn't mean any love!" You said reassuringly, wrapping your arms around his plush waist and kissing his cheek.

Patrick tried moving your arms away but every budge made you squeeze more lovingly. "Don't be self conscious I'll never judge you baby boy... I love you." You said in a gentle voice. You let your arms free from his waist and went to face Patrick face to face and leave a gentle sweet kiss and his adorable pink plump lips. He kisses back holding your adorable waist.

"Wait one sec love!" You said with a smirk till running down stairs to the washing machine and getting his favorite T-shirt and pair of blue jeans. You did a little anime school girl run into the room before throwing the clothes on Patrick's face. "Thank you princess." He said quietly before pulling his clothes on.

He wore just another plain black T-shirt with Y/B (your bands) name on it and baggy blue jeans. Which you're in a band as the bassist. "Can we go out to Denny's for breakfast?" You asked like a six year old. Patrick giggled. "Sure baby, lets go." He said kissing your cheek softly.

Then you went off to Denny's

I want requests boys and girls