A little less sixteen candles a little more touch me part 2

You woke up gasping for breath. You tried to scream and shout but all you let out was a sharp breath. Your throat felt like razor blades were running through it. Your lungs weren't on fire they were numb. You were dizzy in that wooden chair all tied up in a basement covered in blood. Then you notice your breasts and private parts are aching. You look down to see a tear in your shorts, panties, shirt and bra. Bruises covered you. "He raped..." you thought as you sat in silence. You couldn't finish the thought you were stunned. You look to your left to see two plastic tubes full of blood on a little metal cart. That was your blood. You knew he didn't bite you because there is a small little prick on your wrist that probably gave it to him.

Then a door creaked open to reveal Patrick. His face showed no emotion. He had his eyes show energy they were bright that's the only light in the room. A smirk knitted on his face. "Patrick?" You said. You  can speak now but it hurts. "You have an amazing body, why didn't you show it to me?" His voice shocked you.

It was different...

He comes over and unties you. When your free you quickly try to hurt him but he's to quick. He got your hands in a ball room position. You were stunned at his ease. "Oh hun you shouldn't be scared. You're fine." He said with a caring tone. Then it went back. That scary voice. It numbed your body. "Your blood tastes different, sharp yet sweet." He said licking his sharp fangs.

  He put his hands down still holding yours. He pulled you close. Your faces were inches a part. A fire coiled in your heart. You haven't felt it since. The fire spread through your body at the point you couldn't process words. His hot breath on your lips traveled to your neck making tingles run down your back. "This is for your own good." He says silently. He then plunges his sharp teeth into your next sucking the life out of it. You screamed bloody murder as tears pricked in your eyes.

Your vision once engulfed with dark shadows as Patrick puts his hand behind your head and another on your waist as he kisses you with a passion of blood mixing between your saliva. He broke the kiss as you fell to a world you would never think would happen. A vampire