Pre-diabetic •part 1•

So this chapter is why to stay healthy. When Patrick was over weight he stared to get health issues and in an article he said he wasn't doing it for looks, he just didn't want to die. Lots of people say "Patrick looked better chubbier" why would you find being unhealthy sexy? I think he was adorable when he was chubby but his weight in general was horrendous. When soul punk came in his physical health was much better but he gained mental issues. People threatened him and said we liked you better fat and the album sucks. So Plesse everyone, lay off of Patrick. He wants to be healthy and his body is not to please you. Thank you and enjoy the fan fic.

Patrick came home on a chilly Sunday morning. You noticed how big he was getting and having more trips to the doctors and pharmacy. You hated it, you loved him and thought he looked adorable but you wanted him to be healthy. You looked down from the stairs to see Patrick sniffling.

He sat on the couch and huffed, the couch letting out a loud screech.

"You okay..?" You asked rubbing the railing.

"I'm 220 pounds y/n.." He sighed

"Pa-" He cut you off. "No y/n, I don't need the 'you're beautiful' speech I get from fans! I've gotten athsma from being this fucking fat, and know I may become a diabetic! I'm fat as shit and I need to loose it! I can't breath with 220 pounds hanging off of me, I'm done being the fat friend that smells like food. I wanna be skinny for once!" He screamed.

You were stunned, he never blew up like that. He never told you he had athsma and was a pre-diabetic. You sighed and rubbed his back. "Baby... don't stress it."

"How am I not?! I don't wanna die from being a sack of fat! I tried being vegetarian, that didn't work, diets don't help, I'm always hungry, what the absolute shit do I do!?" He yelled. You sighed and rubbed his squishy hand. "Portion control and exercise maybe, it's a more effecting way." You said looking at him.

Patrick looked down at a bag of pills and a paper talking about his weight and the risks of being that big. He nodded.

Year later

It's been quite a year. Patrick is now on a solo tour called soul punk, he bleached his hair and lost 60 pounds! This made you two beam and you loved seeing him more healthy. You do hate the occasional flirting cause he looks better, but it's gonna happen.

You're doing bills in the living room. It's his last day of the soul punk tour for the US and you're beaming with happiness. Suddenly the door unlocks. You spring up and look. Patrick looks horrible. His eyes are red and puffy, his platinum blonde hair a mess, his tie was undone and the buttons are in the wrong place. He sniffles and looks at you.

"Hey.." He said with a fake smile.

"What happened..?" You ask walking over to him. You guys thought this will be happy. But with happy moments, darkness comes through the crevasses and finds an entrance to the human mind.

Like the first part, also any requests?