Tease (•half smut•)

Warning sexual content ahead
(Spanking, name calling, BDSM, toys)

Patrick had a tight grip on your boney wrists as he slammed you against the wall, forcefully kissing your now swollen lips.

"Such a gorgeous kitten daddy has ." He moaned

These words that he says makes your legs shuffle to create friction or something to satisfy your  slutty needs. He whispered dirty little whispers into your ears as his hands grip your  hips. You're only in Lacey panties and bra and garters.

He pulled back, I string of saliva connecting you two by the tongue. Patrick unbuttoned his vest and quickly slipped off his white shirt, exposing his cute tummy. Some hairs dressed the chest and the rest of his tummy hung off his pants. Patrick looked down in disgust of his own body but shook it off. You noticed this.

"You're beautiful love." You said encouragingly. He looked down thinking you were lying but went on. He forcefully grabbed you're arm and swung you on the bed as the mattress took in your stunning form. Your breath hitches at his sudden action but went along with it. He went on the bed with one knee on it and the other leg still on the carpet covered floor.

He forcefully pulled at the bed side dresser and bulled out a dildo, lube, a condom, and  two pieces of deep red silk. "You've been such a bad girl lately." He said, voice rough. You whinnied, knowing the outcome. "Stay still." He instructed. Of course you listened. He picked you up by the neck and wrapped the silk around your eyes and tied it in the back.

He then put your hands against the bed post and tied your frail wrists against it tightly. He know you hated this. No idea what's going on or what's happening next.
He put both of his knees on the bed as he quickly takes off his belt and sighs in relief from the restraint around his hips.

He struggles to get his pants down. He tries not to grunt and moan, not wanting you to be concerned. He finally got the tattered jeans down his chubby thighs. What was left was his boxers. He picked up the belt and folded it over to act as a whip.

He threw his arm in the air with the belt in hand as it made a sharp piercing contact to your skin.

You're pov~

He kept whipping my thick thighs.

*Smack*

*Smack*

*Smack*

He kept saying dirty things, slut shaming, kink shaming.

"Little slut, liking me whip you. Disgusting."

"You like it when I call you kitten? Huh, kitten?"

I whimpered at his words. I needed him. My wet folds were aching. I wanted him. I couldn't stand it. Soon, I felt something cold and thick placed on my entrance. Then it vibrated. I threw my head back and groaned. It then went in. It filled me up and stretched my walls. I moaned and squirmed.

"Patrick please..." I moaned still craving his touch.

"I'm sorry baby but you deserve this." He said softly.

Well of course I know what I did. I teased him at a restaurant with Panic! At the disco and My Chemical Romance. Since Fall out boy is the most popular out of the three everyone bombarded poor Patrick with questions about the band. But I decided to make it worse. I pulled my dress up and rubbed my tits. He kept biting his lip and hesitating to answer each question while looking at you.

He didn't thrust it inside of me, he just kept it in there, vibrating.

Tease