Suck my richard

You slammed your fingers in a pattern of A's and Y's on the Xbox controller, Pete again hitting you with a green shell. You and Pete were in a serious match of Mario Cart. "FUCKING DICK! SUCK MY RICHARD!" You yelled as Pete hit you with a shell. Patrick snickered in the background, tuning his guitar.

"Suck my Richard?" He asked, cocking his eyebrow, giggling. "STOP TALKING!" You yelled, gaining into fifth place. "Oops." Pete said smirking, smacking your hand which made you fall off a cliff. Yoshi yelled as he fell off. Poor guy. You looked at pete. You threw yourself onto him smacking him and kicking him.

"DIE FROM A BLUE SHELL BITCH!" You said pushing him onto his back. You sat on his thighs. "Kinky." He said jokingly. You took a deep breath and let it go violently. You ended up in twelfth place while he was in fourth. You looked at the game screen in awe then looked back at him. He giggles and hopped over the couch, running away. You groaned and crossed your arms, pissed.

Patrick giggled and set down his guitar walking over to you and sat down. "Suck my Richard?" He asked stifling a giggle. "Oh shut up." You said. He laughed and kissed you gently. "You're so cute when your mad." He said smiling. You sighed and held his head against your chest. You ran your finger through his long soft copper his and rubbed his double chin. "How can someone be so cute?" You asked.

He shrugged and smiled. "But seriously what does Suck My Richard mean?" He asked adorably. You grabbed his crotch through his jeans and kissed his neck. I think we know the rest.

HIIIIII! Requests anyone? I'm empty of ideas.