Thanks for the memories •(part 2)•

Patrick's pov••

I sat on my bed, a bottle of beer in my hand. I left scarlet and moved into my apartment. Nothing really seems important anymore. Life isn't. I'm starving, I'm dehydrated, and tired. Sleep isn't important. Nothing is. Y/N is gone, which my soul went with her.

The thought of suicide is running through my mind. I'm nothing without her. My throats dry, my eyes are about to give up and so am I.

I'm giving up.

I placed my bottle on the now empty bed side table and walked into the bathroom. The tiles felt cold omg my now boney  feet. I open the wooden cabinet and spot the pain killers. I pick up the pain killers.

I hesitate but open the bottle of pills to help. It's gonna help me. Hopefully. I gain some spit in my mouth and take a hand full of the pills. The slide down my dry throat. It hurt but it will help. It will help. My head feels heavy. I should lay down. I walked to the bed. But I couldn't. I fell on the bed tired and dizzy.

I coughed. That cough brang up blood and pure pain. Tears fell from my eyes. I shouldn't have done this. But I did. There's no turning back. Black started to pour into my vision. Maybe it will work. Maybe. Soon it went all black and the pain faded away.

Petes pov••

  Patrick's bin missing practice for a while now since Y/N died. It's his fault he cheated on her. Why would he be mourning? I pulled my car into his driveway. I pulled my keys out and went to his front door. The door was for some reason open. "Patrick?" I yelled as I walked in.

Silence.

I walked upstairs. Did he do something. I went to his bedroom and opened the door. And there is were my remains fell to floor. I vomited at the sight of my best friend gone. I hugged my stomach as I puked. I fell to my knees and sobbed. Y/N was a sister to me and she's gone. Patrick was my best friend and the reason why I didn't pull the trigger and now he's gone.

~two months later~

I stood in front of their graves. I asked them to keep them together since they both died for each other. I whimpered. They died from love. May their soul live on.

Requests?