A little less sixteen candles a little more touch me part 1

Use this! Mostly the belt

Vampires invaded Chicago Illinois making it hard for you to live here. Every night was a fight. You'd sleep in the day to get rest to fight for your life at night. But the thing that you hated and worried you, was that your best friend Patrick was already bit. He's already one of those blood sucking demons. You saw it all happen . Him getting beaten down and in pain from several bites of to two sharp wolf like teeth.

Right now your running for your life. Your out of those silver bullets that acted like mirrors, your garlic was gone from a pack leader of vampires who was immune, you're just happy that stench is gone. Your knife is not even sharp it used to slice like no problem but now it's just an old pocket knife. All you have is your two legs covered in bruises and your arm bleeding from vampire teeth gracing it ever so slightly.

Your legs ready to give up and your lungs burning from over working. Your heart was beating with a will to live not wanting to give up. But at the worst moment yet best you trip on a sliver bullet. You gasp and immediately grasp it and slowly get up with wobbly knees knowing that the rush you felt wasn't there. You rummage through your belt to find your gun. Just a simple shot gun rusty but it works and the worst happens again you drop it while running. You sprint towards the gun and grasp it in your hands.

  You start running again the vampires were catching up to you. You fiddle with the gun trying to load it. Then you did. You turn around to see a vampire who is near you. You froze like a deer in headlights. It was Patrick. He looked dirty and rugged. His side burns were uneven. His clothes ripped, losing color and coated in dirt. His jacket missing a sleeve from the vampires that bit him.

  Your lungs were still burning as a breeze passes your face. You look behind him all the other vampires were attacked and unconscious. Then suddenly he attacked you to the ground and put you into a headlock. You couldn't breath and that fire grew bigger in your lungs. You gasped for air. You weakly put the gun up to his chin trying to press the trigger but darkness took over your vision...

Part 2 coming soon