Dance, dance

how you look~ if you don't like it come up with something else okay?

Your pov~

I took hold of my cousin, Joshes arm as we entered. Girls in miss universe wannabe dresses and boys getting drunk with their buds. We walked to the snack table. My eyes started to scatter around the room and then landed on a boy who was getting pushed around. He looked like an adorable 50 year old farmer stuck in a 18 year olds body. I was attracted to him.

Josh looked at me and pointed to his crush Donnie, (hey it's me). The English nerd with pitch black hair and brown eyes. I nodded as josh walks up to the girl and have small talk. I looked at that boy again and realized it was that kid from your math class, Patrick.

He was an adorable, chubby boy who was a nerd. I look back at josh to see him with the squad, Gerard, Frank, Brendon, Ryan and Tyler. I take a breath and walk towards Patrick to see him on the floor with a salty hot tear rolling down his cheek. It broke my heart to see that poor boy like that.

  I walked over to him  and tapped his shoulder. He looked up at me with those glossy eyes and gulped thinking of the worst. "You alright?" I asked with concern. He was about to say something but the jock of the school cut him off. "Yo nerd were do you think your going!" He yelled.

  Then his eyes met me, student council president or known as the demon president. I'm basically Erza from fairy tail. Most of the kids are terrified of me from being let's say terrifying. "What did you want from him again?"I said sweetly.

"You think I'm scared of you? Your a chick you can't hurt me." He said. I snapped and by that kicking him in the nuts. He cupped his hands over his junk and stumbled back. " Those rumors were true." He squeaked. I helped Patrick up while the jock of the schools  buddies help him up and back into shape.

We ran out of the gym and outside of the school. He was out of breath and I was fine. "Like I said before you okay?" I asked again
He nodded and stuttered back " N-now I am." His voice sounded right out of heaven. "Well come back to my place, you have bruises all over you." I said concerned.

  His eyes went blown and he said "W-we could just go to the nurse." "She won't care, she's an ass." I said. It was true she just hands out ice packs and doesn't give a fuck. He nodded in agreement.

~time skip to your house brought to you by " Dan get the snacks."~

  I was cleaning off Patrick's bruises. His glasses were off and the gel in his hair was gone. He looked adorable. I realized the boy kept taking glances at me then looking at the ground. "You alright?" I asked concerned. "Yeah your just... really pretty." He blurted. Well shit that was forward.

  I froze. No one out of no were complemented me like that. Patrick noticed and instantly blurted out a "Im sorry." I giggled and said "Hey don't burry yourself alive just from a complement. Thanks anyways . I would say the same thing." I reassured him. A light pink dusted onto his cheeks and a little smile appeared on his face.

~after cleaning Patrick's hickey things~

Me and Patrick exited the bathroom and we're now at the front porch. We've been talking for a while now. Now I know I few things about him and he's the sweetest! Also adorable! "Hey Patrick can I have your number?" I asked. He looked shocked at first than quickly nodded. We exchanged numbers and I drove him back to his house.