Killer X Reader

WARNING: Do I ready need to say any thing? This is Kid's crew after all...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Killer, (y/n)! Get over here." Kidd yelled irritated more than usual; meaning he was on his man period.

Killer walked over towards your sleeping figure. He put his hand over your shoulder, shaking it, trying to get you to wake up. "(Y/n), Kidd is calling. We better go."

"I know let me sleep more." You said sleepily, hitting his hand like a child would. You turned on your other side, revealing the fact that your tank to was showing off your (color) colored bra.

"(Y/n), you'll be sleeping with the fishes if you don't come when he calls. You can sleep when we're done." Killer said moving your shirt to cover yourself. He knew you wouldn't do it yourself, and he didn't want others to see what he secretly claimed as his; especially Kidd. "Come on let's go."

"Fine, fine. I'm moving." You said sitting up, and the blanket falling off your body, revealing the fact you weren't wearing pants. You tried to walk out the door but Killer stopped you with his arm.

"Your pants. Put them on."

"But if I put on pants, I can't go back to sleep unless I take them off. So it's better if I don't wear them to begin with."

"Put some pants on."
-------------------------------------
Killer knocked on the door leading to Kid's workshop. He looked over his shoulder, towards your direction glad to see your covered appropriately. Even though Kidd was his captain, he hated the way he actually protected you. It made him feel the this unknown feeling. He hated it.

"Come in." Kidd said with a grunt and soon an explosion followed.

"(Y/n)! Did you cause that!" Kidd yelled irritated opening the door seeing a (h/c) colored haired woman rubbing her eye tiredly.

"Why the hell would I? I'm not Bakugo Katsuki with a fucking angerment problem. Shut the hell up hair for brains!" You yelled back; explosions surrounding your figure. You've eaten the explo-explo devil fruit giving you the ability to create explosions at will, though what Kidd did was his fault.

"Don't disrespect your captain. Now get in you two!"

"But I wanna sleep. Let me sleep." You replied, not thinking twice as you tried to take off your pants that kept you from your journey of one of the greatest thing in the world. Sleeping.

"Keep your pants on and get in here." Killer said hitting your head trying to get you to try to act like a decent woman. Especially when your around a whole crew of man and your the only woman. You thought of him as a sort of cock blocker, but for sleep.

"Ugh, why you hate me so much! Let me fucking sleep!" You wined as you still walked into the room with no pants.

"(Y/n), your clothes."

"I don't care. You've seen me in a swimsuit, what's the difference?"

"No matter; Killer, (y/n) I want you two to go into town and get me a few things." Kidd ordered, getting up and throwing a sack of money into the face of a sleepy, half naked, (y/n) trying to sleep. Killer though prevented that sleep by constantly poking your back and pinching the soles of your feet. You know being the constant sleep blocker he freaked is.

As a defense, your foot automatically went to kick him in the face but he avoided the attack by jumping back, resulting to their captain getting kicked in the head, angering the male.

"(Y/n)!" Kid yelled, which still didn't really wake you up. Killer was probably sure the stupid things of Monkey D. Luffy, your innocent little brother, or any of your brothers do wouldn't wake you up either; and the things they did were crazy loud. You where to most likely almost kill them. It would also make sense considering when ever you where asleep, they always made sure to stay the hell away from you.