Ace x reader

Ok so yeah I can't really sleep so I'll be writing so yeah I'm starting the story now.
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
It was a cold day as you where sailing with the White Beard Pirates. You were the newsiest member and your part of the second division.

It's been a couple of months since you joined. It was your only option to survive. Everyone in your hometown hated you because of what you could do. You were a devil-fruit user.

Flash back~

In your hometown people hated devil-fruits and the fruits themselves, you did too.

You accidentally became one when you were at the docks. Someone dropped it. You were starving and didn't know what it was until you swallowed.

It was the cat-cat fruit and it gave you the power to turn into a tiger.

People saw you eat the fruit and told everyone in the village. They started to hunt you down.

You went into hiding for a bit but then someone found you and you went to the docks.

You saw a ship about to leave think it was a shipment ship and got on.

After what seem like a day with was actually two weeks someone found you.

You were taken on deck and presented to a giant guy with a white mustache.

He scared you just by sitting maybe even sleeping. You recognized the man. He was the captain of the white beard pirates.

You looked at the man that was holding you by the arm. He wasn't holding you tightly like other men would but he held you were you couldn't get out of his hold either.

He had black hair and freckles. He was wearing a hat and wasn't wearing a shirt. You knew this man from the wanted posters. Fire-Fist Ace. You also heard that he was the big brother of Straw Hat.

It was weird but you liked it when he touched you. It was tingly and warm.

You looked back at the caption. He started to laugh. Even if he was scary looking you felt no harm coming to you.

"Well what do we have here?" He ask then laughed some more.

Ace replied. "Captain, I found her in the food storage."

"Hmm is that so? Tell me little girl how on earth did you end up on my ship." He asked well more liked kind of yelled.

"I was running away from home. My hometown hates devil-fruit users and I accidentally became one and eating the cat-cat fruit which gives me the power to turn into a tiger. I'm sorry I got on board I thought it was a supplies ship not a pirate ship." I explained myself.

End of Flashback~

After that you were kind of set free. They didn't kill you but they didn't let you go on the next island.

Soon you got in a fight with one of the Pirates in the second division and well you were put there.

You later found a liking to Ace.It gave you butterflies just thinking about his name.

"Hey, what are you doing here shouldn't you be in bed?" A familiar voice said. You jumped obviously scared by him startling you. You calmed down after you saw his face.

"Please don't do that again Ace." You said as you continued to look out at sea. It was silent so you thought he left but no the universe loves to prove people wrong.

A hand started to rap around you. It made you feel safe and warm it also made you feel those tingles.

You blushed. You were glad that it was dark so no one could see it. You didn't really say any thing since he was so stubborn also you liked the feeling of him touching you.

Finally you had enough of the silence.

"Ace shouldn't YOU be in bed?" You asked while he put his chin on your head.

"Couldn't sleep. You? I asked you before but you didn't answer me." He said looking up at the stars.

"Had to get away from everything needed time to think. You know?" You replied looked out at sea. It was so peaceful even though it was a bit cooled.

Hmm. Was all you heard.

You guys stayed like that for a few minutes maybe an hour you don't know but you do know that the longer he was holding me the way he is you was falling in love with him harder.

"(Y/N)?" He asked taking his chin off me and turning me around to face him.

You looked into his eyes and knew you couldn't look away no matter how much you tried, you just couldn't do it.

"Y-yes" you stuttered a bit. You got lost in his eyes.

He put his hands both at your sides of your hups. He started to lean down. You put your hands around his neck. You started to lean two.

You might of hated devil-fruit users because their power got to their heads but then you became one on accident, and learned that not all of them were as bad as them seemed. Like Ace.

Your lips connected into a heated kiss. After what seemed a minute or so to you, you both pulled away breathing heavily.

He looked into your (e/c) eyes. The eyes that he feel in love with the day he found you in the food storage. He leaned in for another kiss but stopped midway.

"We should get to sleep (y/n)" he said as he pulled away.

"Um... yeah sure night." You said a bit disappointed then started walking to your room.

Bet for you got on step Ace picked you up bridle style. You where blushing red.

"(Y/n) now tell me who said you were sleeping in your room." He said with a smirk and carried you to his room.

He laid you down on one side of the bed tucking you in, then going on the other side and getting under the covers.

He put his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him. You were about to fall asleep but before you did you heard an 'I love you' and felt something on your check.

Then you were out like a light.