One Piece Suprises X Reader AU!

Hehe... KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!
Ok so your in the Ouran Host Club World, except you look like a boy because you are the oldest triplets and the only girl, and you are a poor person and it's obviously not going to happen the same way.
This will probably be horrible but please deal. Thanks
---------------------------------------------------

"Welcome!" Was heard from the other side of the door when you opened it. When you looked in there was standing 6 beautiful men.

'You can't be serious.' You thought as you saw them.

"Oh, it's just a boy. But any matter the same rules apply gentlemen." A blonde haired male with a curly eyebrow said. "Who knew he was so openly gay." He mumbled but you still heard him.

"Uh.." you said uncomfortably as the blonde gently closed the door behind you and pulled you in the abandoned music room.

"My name is Sanji. I am the king of this Host Club. What is your name fair gentlemen?" He asked with obvious disgust in his eyes.

'He must be a lady's man. And gay? Must be because I look like my brothers? It makes me glad my hair is short.' You thought thanking God you are a triplet.

"(Y/n) (l/n)." You replied nervously,for some reason. 'Why a Host Club? I just wanted to go to a quiet place and study.' You thought as you turned your head to the side.

"Tell us what kind of Host you like (y/n). The childish?" He said pointing to a black haired guy with stitches under one of his eyes and a straw hat covering the top of his head.

"Hey I'm Monkey D. Luffy! It's nice to meet you (y/n)-boy!" He said with a big smile then grabbing your hand and shaking it like crazy until he got kicked in the head by Sanji.

"The cool type." He then said ignoring Luffy who was on the floor rubbing his head repeatedly as he pointed to a green haired guy. The guy seemed to have a scar going  down on of his eyes.

The man looked at you for a minute. "Zoro" he then said with a nod of his head, like he was saying hello. You nodded back in return thinking it was the polite thing to do.

"The Bad Boy type." Sanji said pointing to an Guy with fiery red hair. You know him. He's name is Eustass Kid. He's in your class.

He did nothing but look at you then turn his head away from you like he was annoyed, he was annoyed. You noticed he always seemed to be doing that around you.

"The Sadistic type." He continued knowing Kid would never introduce himself to you. This time Sanji pointed to a guy wearing a white, black spotted furry hat. He sure didn't look sadistic to you. He was quiet attractive honestly.

"Trafalgar Law, at your service." He then bent down and kissed your hand causing you to blush and a certain red head to growl lowly.

'What are up with these titles? Aren't Host Clubs supposed to have not so morbid titles? But then again New World High, isn't a normal school to begin with even if it is for the rich.' You thought as you looked at the remaining guy.

The guy had pink hair and seemed a bit timid.

"Last but not least, the shy type." Sanji said proudly.

"H-hello there, I-I'm C-Coby." He said shaking your hand awkwardly, to which you gave him a smile in return.

'That least he's title seems normal.'