Shanks X Reader

Ok this will be crappy I'm sorry...
But if ya like it don't forget to vote and comment I love getting votes and I read every comment.

Sorry it is kinda short, kinda. Bad Shanks might be OOC. I don't know this character well enough, when he showed in the war I was mostly heartbroken and my attention was towards that and Law.
------------------------------
"(Y/n)! Drink with me and my crew!" A red haired pirate, with three scars on his face yelled happy go lucky. He waved a cup around with his only hand.

"Your too old for me old man, go away." You replied, trying to get around the man by walking between a few trees within the forest you and his crew were in.

"But (y/n)! You finally came to visit us. Besides your way more fun then your father." Shanks said pouting a bit and mumbling the last part more to himself; hoping you didn't hear him correctly.

"I didn't visit you, we just happened to be at the same island at the same time. And I don't drink." Giving a lie to the man as an excuse; still trying to get away from him. It's not like you didn't like him, you just didn't want to really babysit someone without getting paid for it. Then again you could take their treasure. Bad idea. "I'm too young to actually drink yet." Looking at him with your (e/c) colored eyes.

"I sell bull." He said looking at you "I know you drink. Your old man drinks nothing but wine, and your older then 23." Shanks said not taking no for an answer.

You were 25, and it's true your dad drinks nothing but wine but that doesn't mean you don't drink; though it is a lie, you do drink. A lot. Much more, or even, then Zoro; your dad's apprentice for two years.

"You hurt me (y/n). Why don't you want to drink with me and my crew?"

"Because I'm busy."

"No your not."

"Shut it old man."

"Just drink with me."

"Fine!"
----------------------------
"(Y/n) isn't this better?" Shanks yelled followed by the cheers of his crew, that was eating and drinking like no tomorrow.

"Meh." You replied chugging down a cup of beer in less then a minute. He puts his arm around you; laughing his ass off.

"(Y/n), join my crew." He exclaimed with the cheers and agreements of his crew following behind the statement. In reaction, you looked at him irritated.

"No."

"But why? We need a reason to party, besides your like your father with pirating. Be different and join my crew." Shanks said trying to convince you.

"Your a pirate; we don't need a reason to party. We're free to do as we please, so no. I'm going home." You replied irritated; trying to get away from the man and his followers. Though sadly, Shanks followed your lead and held you with his arm around your waist and you back being pressed against his chest.

"Pirates also happen to take what they want." He said a smirk on his face, as he rested his chin on your shoulder; slightly glaring at you with this unknown look in his eyes. "Don't make me take what I want, and make you take something of mine" He smirked, positioning his hand right on your stomach and rubbing it. Your eyes widened and a blush spread upon your face.

"I don't want to! Im not going to!" You stuttered barely able to say a sentence. It didn't help that you had to rely on the support of his hand on your stomach. You could barely stand.

"I refused your refusal. Your part of my crew now." He laughed with a smile spreading on his face. "Men! Drink till your drunk under the table! It's a celebration! (Y/n)  is now a new member of our crew!" He continued yelling causing shouts and cheers from the crew. Some raised glasses with beer and pieces of meat or food into the air.

"He turned his head back towards your direction and smirked. "Guess I'll act like a pirate now, and take what I want. You refused me the first time, so don't blame me for what happens. I was actually wanting you to give this kind of think to me of your own free will, for some time now, but you were the one suggesting I act more like a pirate. No worries, you'll get something from me in return. Though we might have to try a few times and we'll have to wait 9 months." He smiled innocently, grabbing you and throwing your body over his shoulder; using his only arm. Being the man he is, he shamelessly touched your butt with his hand. "Men, don't disturb us. I'm trying to gain another member tonight with the felt of (y/n)."

"I'm going to tell father about this."

"Please don't. Mihawk will kill me."

"Then you better be good in bed."