Jealous Kaku x Reader

High school started for me this week, I feel like I haven't gotten better in my writing... hehe. I'm a sophomore this year and I already know that the life has been drained from me since, probably the beginning of high school. I still don't know what it's like to be in a relationship yet, sadly. I feel lonely about that.. Had to deal with a fuck boy just before school began... not a great way to start sophomore year.

I dont remember this character that well so there will be OOC. I just don't know how much.

The whole thing will be in Kaku's POV.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another boring day. It's been about a year now since the Straw Hats attacked Enies Lobby to retrieve their crew mate, friend, Nico Robin. The cause of our mission to fail. I don't mind though. Not at all.

The thing that gets me a bit, is that I can't return to a life like I had in Water 7. But that's in the past.

"Hey Kaku!!" A voice cried out to me. I immediately turned my head to see a women's figure with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) colored eyes, and a classic restaurant uniform that was in a (f/c) checkered style.

(Y/n) (l/n). A resident of Chrysanthemum, a Fall Island on the Grand Line.

Every girl pales to her beauty.thats a good thing but also a terrible thing.

Her beauty rivals all, therefore most girls will try to find fault with her and find ways to assault her under the naked eye. Not to mention, lowlife scum that will dare to even have the thought of: harassing, flirting, and looking.

She is mine.

She just doesn't know, nor realizes she is.

"Kaku!" She yelled throwing herself onto me knowing full well I'll always catch her.

Sadly that's not the only thing that was caught. She also caught the eyes of lustful men. In response I wrapped my arms around her tightly, pulling her closer to my chest, and glaring at the male pigs.

"(Y/n), I'm guessing your shift is over?" I ask now looking at her with a smile on my lips.

"Yep! So as promised let's do something! How about we go to the zoo? I heard they got a new giraffe exhibit." She proclaimed excitedly while now looking at me with a closed eyed smile.

That was the one thing I dreaded the most... (y/n) loved giraffes the most. Sometimes to get me to do something, she threatens to get a giraffe and sent it after me to drag me to where she wants me to be. (I actually do this to one of my friends, I don't know why. I just do.)

No matter how hard I don't want her seeing, or fantasizing she was one of them. I excepted. I want her happy above all else. I'll die so she could have a smile on her face, hopefully that isn't with another man.

On the way over to the zoo, surprisingly there wasn't many people there. Good, less eyes on (y/n).

"Hey Kaku?" She called me kinda timidly. She was so cute, it was hard for me to contain the blush threading to spread over my cheeks.

I looked at her, signaling she had my attention.

"Do... do you think there is a devil fruit for a zone type giraffe?" She asked playing with her figures timidly. Of all questions to be cute about.. it just had to be that one. For once, I hate giraffes.

"Yes." I replied simply, contradicting myself if I should tell her of my devil fruit. If that where to happen, I'll be jealous of myself, but at least I'll get cuddled.

To my reply, a look of happiness appeared on her face. She looked ready to jump up in joy.

"Really? I wonder if it's been eaten yet." She said and then begin to mumble things.

"It has.." I answered weakly. If I wanted to be with her, I can't hide secrets from her. No matter how much attention my giraffe self gets from her..

"What makes you say that Kaku?" She said looking at me in curiosity. All her emotions.. were plain adorable.

"I ate it a year ago...." I replied quietly looking for her reaction.

Her eyes lightened up as she jumped and hugged me. "That's so cool Kaku! Can you talk to other giraffes then? Can I see your form?" She asked with a sparkle in her eyes. There is no way I can really deny her anything.

"I can't talk to other giraffes." She looked a little sad at this comment. "But maybe later." I said as she smiled a bright smile. Causing me to smirk.

"If you be a good girl and let me make you only mine."

The blush on her face was too cute. She grabbed onto my arms an nodded her head.

---------------------------------------------

That was kinda bad.. sorry... I tried. I've never really been that type of jealous before.. I hope you guys liked it though!!