Zoro x Chubby Reader

I can explain... actually. I really can't. Not going to lie. I haven't really been inspired in general, I don't have the same imagination as I did when I was in middle school. Not I'm in my first year of college... so time has definitely passed. Not going to lie back then I really wanted to the name Soma to be known in One Piece x Reader One Shots. Mostly because I idolized a writer that went by the name PirateQueenD. I still do though, I wanted to be as good as them but began to doubt myself and soon just faded out of writing. But I did promise to do this one shot and others, so I'll do it!! But soooo sorry this took me a long as time!

Request by: @iamaqueen34
Really hope you like it 👉🏼👈🏼
————————————————————————

You groaned once again in frustration, glaring at your taller twin brother, Eustass Kidd, tears threatening to fall from your face as your pride forbid you to cry in front of him. He was seriously pissing you off, he knows how you feel insecure about your body, but constantly makes fun of you for your weight. It was growing irritating, you just wanted to get away from him but he would only make fun of you even more if you do so. And you would never hear the end of it of being a coward.

"You should really consider losing quite a bit of weight (Y/n). You don't have any physical fighting power, always relying on that devil fruit of yours. You're absolutely hopeless, powerless, you don't know how to properly use it. You'll have to depend on a man to protect you, weakling. But how the hell will you ever manage that! Ha! Have you ever seen how most girls your age look? No one would want to be with someone like you!" Kidd regrets what he said, but doesn't show it. He felt this was best to push you into becoming a better version of yourself. He hates himself for making you cry. He doesn't care much about anyone, but when it comes to you he would kill anyone who dared make you shed a tear. He was a closet tsundere when it comes to you.

Killer let out a small sigh, crossing his arms over his chest looking at your smaller form with pity at the sight in front of him. It would never be known to you though, thanks to the mask that covers his full face. He truly felt bad for you. Your elder brother was treating you way to hard this time but he couldn't say anything about it. He was ordered to never interfere with Kidd's weird way of encouragement, despite his warns to his captain how you'll take it.

"What kind of stupid useless brother are you!" You weakly yelled turning to face away from your brother, tears falling from your eyes as you walked off the ship. You refused to give him the satisfaction of seeing you cry or your running form. Which is why once you knew for sure that you were out of sight of the ship, you ran as fast as you could not looking to where you were going.

Eventually, you stubbled across a port village. Raising your head up high, and ignoring the fact that your eyes were red and puffy from crying. You started to fix your appearance as best as you could, combing your hair with your fingers to fix it as best as you could. You then began began walking calmly towards the village after patting any dirt off your clothes.

You began looking at the different food venders they had with a smile on your face almost forgetting how your elder twin brother spoke to you no too long ago.

Not noticing where you were going you bumped into a firm build, causing you to fall on your butt. The stranger didn't budge. The stranger only looked down at your fallen form an unnoticeable blush crossing his face, leaving as soon as it appeared. He then noticed the redness and puffiness oh his eyes be began to start panicking.

"Shit! I'm sorry! Please don't cry!" He frantically panicked, holding his hand out towards you.

"No you didn't do anything wrong. Don't apologize. I'm not crying." You haven't yet looked up at the man you bumped into, you were more focused on covering your eyes to distract the fact you had cried earlier today.