Zoro X Reader

"Hey (Y/n)!" Yelled your super hyper active captain as he stretched toward you. He wants you to do something, this will only lead you annoyed, you just know it.

"What do yo want Luffy, I'm sorta busy at the moment." You reply not trying o hide the annoyance from your voice, as you tried fixing a weapon.

"What could possibly be more important then what I'm asking you to do?" Luffy pouted as he now set crisscrossed in front of you working.

You put everything down just to look up at him and glared. He wasn't going to leave you alone unless you did what he wanted, then for you to hit him in the head afterwards. "OK. What.. Lets try to make this quick. I'm busy." You sighed irritated.

"Hey (Y/n), before that. Are you on what Chopper calls a 'period'?" Your captain asked stupidly causing a tic mark to appear on your forehead.

Next thing he knew, or anyone else, he had multiple bumps on his head and your fist had steam coming off of it. "Luffy, word of advise. Never, and I mean never, ask a woman that question again. It might cost you your life." You sighed irritated, as you walked away dragging him towards Chopper.

"OK. Luffy, what do you want." You asked irritated as you looked at the trio.

"We owe Zoro a favor. So go out with him." Ussop said at first and then yelled. The other two quickly nodded their heads.

"Why should I? Its your favor for him, not mine. Bye." You said standing up and tried walking away. Keyword, tried. As you tried walking away, all three of them flinged themselves at you. Chopper in his big form hugging your legs. Ussop was hugging your waist. Luffy's arms where basically wrapped around your whole body. "Let go of me Luffy! I'll kill you if you don't!" you tried yelling, but failed because of his arms around you mouth.

"Yosh! Lets go!" Luffy yelled happily caring you above his head and started running with the two following behind him.

"Luffy! No!" You managed to yell at him.

"I refuse your refusal!" He yelled out with a stupid grin on his face with his usual laugh. There is no winning when it comes to Luffy. Curse him.

*Some Time Later*

"Wow! (Y/n), you should start wearing dresses more often!" Ussop yelled with a blush and gave a thumps up. You looked down at your ( some kind of dress / skirt you want to wear ). You didn't like it. At. ALL.

"Remind me t kill you guys later when I get back." You said lifting up your ( skirt / dress ).

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing! A lady shouldn't be doing that!" Ussop yelled blushing, putting his hands up waving them in front of them. Chopper and Luffy just looked confused on what he was talking about. So did you. You've never really worn a ( dress / skirt ) before, in you life.

"What? I'm just putting a gun on my leg." You said like it was the most common thing to do in a every day bases.

"What no!" Luffy suddenly yelled out grabbing the leather strap meant to hold the gun. " Let Zoro protect you!" he continued holding it where you couldnt get it.

"Yeah" Chopper yelled with a fist in the air.

"What no! I'm not a damsel I can perfectly protect myself! Now give me my gun. Its bad enough i got wear this ( dress / skirt )" You yelled trying to get the gun but Luffy kept you from it using his devil fruit. "Curse you devil fruit people." you mumbled. 

"What?" Luffy demanded more then asked.

"Ugh. Whatever.. I'm going to go find Zoro. I'm tired of you guys." You said with irritation laced through your voice.

"Ok!" The three yelled excitedly.

"Have fun on your date!" Ussop yelled only to have a dagger go past his cheek almost touching it. Scaring him to almost die of a heart attack.

"(Y/n) what did I say about weapons!" Luffy yelled.

"You said something about guns I think but not daggers." You replied like you where talking about the weather.

*Later*

You walked around the ship trying to find Zoro. You couldnt quite find him. Though if you stopped then Luffy would just tackle you till you actually go or something.

"Ugh. ZORO!" You yelled completely tired of it all.

"What do you want woman?" His voice asked. You look down at the swordsmen, who looked like he was trying to sleep, by the tree. He looked right back at you with his one eye. He then closely got a good look at what you where wearing. It looked really good on you, though he wont admit it.

"Go on a date with me." You demanded crossing your arms and looking to the side with a blush.

This surprised him greatly. He would have never expect you to ever ask him out for a date. He was sure you would never want to go on one. He just looked at you in return trying to find out what to say to that. You were honestly adorable like that.

"Why." He demanded more then asked you sitting up.

"Because its captain's orders." You replied looking at him.

Zoro sighed. Of course. "Where the hell did he learn what a date even was." He laughed a bit annoyed.

"Probably the other girls or Sanji. Captain said this was so he didnt have to owe you anything anymore." You replied feeling him in.

"Is that so?" Zoro asked smirking.

"Yeah we are supposed to spend the day together doing things you want to do." You told him looking to the side again putting your hand on your arm and rubbing it.

"Then I'll take it. Lets go and do something." Zoro said quickly getting up and putting his arm around your shoulder and the other was by his swords.

"Are you really ok with this?" You asked shocked. 

"Why wouldnt I be? I do love you." Zoro replied not noticing what he said till after he said it. He started to blush then looked at your shocked face that was completely red.

"What?!" You yelled looking at him. You didnt believe him. Oh all people. The guy you liked, more liked loved, liked you back. With your luck that has never happened before. They where either gay ( nothing bad about that. I'm bi ), or already had a girlfriend.

"Yeah I have" He said, he knew it couldnt really be fixed now. He would be rejected and the hole adventure the Straw Hats where having would be different.

He was too caught up in his thoughts he didnt realize you where calling his name. So you did the next best thing. You grabbed his face and turned it towards you and smashed your lips together.

This shocked him. He was about to kiss back but you pulled away before he could.

In irritation he wrapped his arm around you and pulled you close. You put your hands on his chest to balance yourself from falling. "Next time you dont let me kiss you back you will be punished." He whispered, then kissed you. You responded to it quickly.

"Zoro, go out with me." You said wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I'm supposed to be asking you that." He replied pulling you even closer and kissing your cheek.

"Like I care." You giggled.

"How about we skip that date?" Zoro said seductively.