ASL X Reader

At first it was a Ace X reader X Luffy thing, but I though why not add Sabo.

You are 8 at this time. Younger then Ace, older then Luffy. Enjoy~

Also please check out a story I'm co-writing with Elizabeththemeister !!! It about You X East Blue and Beginning of the Grand Line male characters :3. It's a story where not only the male students but also the male teachers fall in love with you!! It's really good!!! Go check it out its oh her page ;3

Elizabeththemeister

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You where currently walking down the path to the road where your three best friends live. You hummed a sound, scared to sing it. The reason you were scared to sing out loud was because of two, out of the three, idiotic actions.

Well it all started when you were back in town.

~Flash Back brought to you by the song Dr. Heart Stealer~ (Love that song!! :D)

You where currently walking in front of a store looking around to see if there was anyone you can steal money from for the secret stash of money you guys had hidden together. That's when you bump into someone causing you to fall on you butt.

You where about to yell at the guy for knocking you over, only to fine him gone a square box in front of you. The wood was excellent, and the border was gold plated. It had been just made. You smiled to yourself. The guys will be happy about the box regardless about the the contents that are within it. It was worth a lot no doubt about that.

You quickly look right and left to make sure you say no one looking at you, and picked up the box once you verified no one was looking.

You scurried towards the tree house the four of you built. You were the only girl aloud to go in there because of two reasons, you help built it and you were homeless. Now you could have gone with the Dadan Family, but you didn't want to deal with the fact that there was mostly men and one woman there, so you live in the tree house.

"Hey guy, guys look what I found you said as you ran into the tree house, only to find them playing pirate. They were playing pirate without you.

You dropped the box on the ground and walked to the nearest corner, or what looked to be the closest thing to a corner, sat down as you hugged your knees as you became depressed. Yeah you were a very emotional child.

"Hey look, (y/n) is depressed again! Ace it's all your fault." The youngest boy, Luffy said as he began to pick his nose with his pinkie.

"How is it mine fault? It's Sabo's!" A 10 year old, Ace replied pointing to another 10 year old blonde boy named Sabo.

"How is it mine? I suggested we wait for (y/n) but Luffy was suggesting we play pirate!" He pointed to Luffy.

"Really? I guess it's my fault! I'm sorry (y/n)!" He said smiling as he patted your back.

"All is forgiven." You said with a smile as the aura and the tears you once had are all gone.

"Too quick!" Both Ace and Sabo mumbled together looking at the (c/h) haired 8 yearned old girl and the ravin haired 7 year old boy smiling at each other.

"Oh yeah that reminds me! I found treasure!!" You yelled running towards the box, picked it up and showed the three other children.

"Looks like a regular bow to me." Ace said picking his nose. Luffy nodded doing the same as Sabo inspected it. To be honest you were nervous. You knew for a fact that if all of the boys thought against you, you will get in a depressed state again.

"Actually its valuable treasure, newly made, the woods rare and the box is completely bordered with classy gold plated designs meaning a noble probably owned this." Sabo said as he looked at it. "What I want to know is what inside." He continued looking at it then at his brothers who have now gain interest into the box.

"Open it already! Open it!" Luffy laughed and sang as he clapped. You gave a nod making your (h/l) (h/c) hair sway and your (e/c) eyes sparkle.

"Alright, Alright already" Sabo said as he opened it with a smile and then closed it with a bigger smile.

"Well what's inside it already! Tell us!" Ace demanded.

"A devil fruit!" He exclaimed with a smile.

"Lame!" Both Ace and Luffy said at tha same time and then began picking their noses again with their pinkies.

"How?" You began sniffing while Sabo frantically tried comforting you the best as he could, while trying to tell the others to shut up.

"Take Luffy for example, his devil fruit is absolutely useless in every possible way." Ace said as he pulled on Luffy's check making him stretch.

"Yeah!" Luffy said with enthusiasm and a big toothy smile.

"That's not something to be happy about Luffy." Sabo mumbled under his breath.

"Yeah but devil fruits cast a lot of money meaning if was sell it would make over 100,000,000 belí." He says with a smile which causes you to stop crying.

"Ok but we need to bring it to the hiding spot then right!" Luffy asked excitingly. He didn't wait for a response as he quickly jumped down from the tree house making you follow and land on him on accident.

Sabo and Ace came down with the box with a smile.

"Hey Ace! Why don't we train first, then put the treasure away so we can be stronger when we bring it to the hidden spot." You said with a smile.

He gave a nod. As he looked a Luffy and Sabo. "Who wants to go first?" He asked as Luffy then started to say 'me, me' causing you to giggle.

Ace nods towards Luffy as he but the box on a rock.

~100 fights later~

"Ace! I want to carry it!" Luffy yelled at his older brother.

"No I'm carrying it! I'm the oldest!" Ace yelled back as both you and Sabo sweat dropped.

They started bickering and arguing to a point where the devil fruit flew out of the box, landed in your open mouth because of a yawn and before you knew it, Luffy miss fired his punch making it land on your head. The caused you to take a very big bit of the fruit and for it to roll on the ground showing a huge bit mark. Worst part is...

You swallowed it....

~Present Time~

Since that day you've been a Voice-Woman, as you like to call, but the correct saying is Siren-Woman. Yeah it comes in handy most of the time but your afraid of hurting the people around you. *cough* Ace, Sabo, and Luffy *cough*

But hey life is great so far, you got excellent friends, even though they gave you that devil fruit over a silly fight.

Best thing is.... It all happened yesterday!

You smiled as you thought of the memory.