Father Law X Mother Reader

First of I'm 14 soon to be 15 I don't know much about parenting because I'm a single child. Also Law might be OOC.
---------------------------------------------------------------

You quickly walked into the kitchen, as quietly as you can so you don't wake up the other crew members from their sleep, and grabbed a bottle of milk, that Law had strictly told you to make, and put it into the microwave to heat it up for a bit.

Your baby had woken you up with (his/her) crying for hunger. Not wanting Law to wake up and handle this situation you quickly got out of bed and ran to the kitchen because knowing him he needed all the sleep he needs.

You heard a beep and quickly grabbed the bottle of milk and ran quietly to the babies room that was right besides the one you share with your captain, or should I say husband, Trafalgar D. Water Law.

At first you completely hated the guy, but he loved you at first sight. He wanted you to join his crew but you refused, breaking his heart, and joined a different crew. Later on in the New World before the Heart Pirates made an alliance with the Straw Hat Crew, he had ran into the crew he joined and quickly challenged them to a Davey Black Fight. On the first round he had won and he choose you the second and third round he won again and quickly kicked them out so they ended up staying with their original crew while you where stuck with the man you hated. Later once when you noticed the good in him and all his abilities you fell in love with him.

He was so glad that you did he showed a true smile which surprised you but you knew that, that smile was now reserved for you and you alone but now you have to share that smile with someone but you weren't complaining one bit. After all the person you where sharing that smile with was of both your's and Law's flesh and blood. Trafalgar D. (Unique name) (sons/daughters name) your (son/daughter).

When you reached your baby (son/daughter)'s door , but you noticed the metal door slightly open and the lights turned on. Which was weird to up because you've always closed the door. Was there an intruder? No there can't be because we've been submerged all day we left the last island, unless there was a stowaway! If they hurt my baby they will feel the wrath of the mama bear!

You look into the crack and listened closely, that's when you heard giggling coming from (s/d/n) (son/daughter name) which surprised you.

You looked in to see your husband smiling and playing with your child you shared with him. You smiled as you watched your husband play with his child by lightly tickling him  and picking him up which was causing to laugh.

You couldn't keep quiet anymore and let out an 'aww' which gave up your hiding spot.

"Whose there!" He yelled as he brought his child to hie chest protecting him incase there was a stowaway, but quickly dropped his guard down when he saw you.

"(Y/n) I'm glad it's you I thought you were a stowaway." He said sadly as he cursed himself for thinking his own wife was a stowaway.

"Don't worry about it I too thought you were a stowaway." You replied with a smile as you took (s/d/n) in your arms and started giving her warm milk.

Law quickly walked up behind and and hugged you from behind. He was the luckiest man alive to have the both of you in his life he knew at for sure.