??? x Reader

Hai!

Soooo. I have no earthly idea what I am doing. But. Yeah.
uwu.
Sooo uh. Just go along with it.

_______________

"It is sooooooo boring." You said slumping over the table as you waited for the other War Lords to arrive. "Hey dad... Has it always been this boring?" You said making direct eye contact with the piercing gaze you were very familiar with. His constant glare never really effected you , after all. You have it too and he is your father, your only blood relative (that you know of), so why would it? He didn't seem that dangerous, to you at least. In fact, you weren't entirely sure why your friends were so worried about him. He wasn't that threatening, nor did he look it. He was basically like a kitten that tried to be some sort of lion or tiger when you were around. 

"It's your first time at a meeting like this and you want to give yourself a bad image? Impressive." He said quite sarcastically with a smirk on his face, while giving you a head pat. Making your (e/c) piercing eyes roll. You shifted your head to rest on your arm, ignoring his hand on your head, as you look right at him with no amusement.

"Really dad.. I'm an adult, not some kid anymore." You said finally swatting away his hand.

"You may be (adult age), but you are still my little girl. Besides, when have you ever acted like an adult?" He smiled down at you and continued to mess with your hair, resulting in your hair to mess up as well. You worked forever for it to just simply behave!

"Dad.." You muffled in irritation as you stared up at him with a piercing glare, now trying your best to hide your face from both him and everyone.

He closed his piercing golden eyes and with an obvious smile, took a sip of his wine with a small chuckle. Trying to appear as calm and composed as possible, instead of showing his smug look. You continued to look up at him irritated while everyone else, except for a few more respectable figures, were waiting for a brawl to go down. It was always eventful to see two warlords fight each other. It would also give them a chance to see what you were made off, though it wouldn't be much of a guess because you are Mihawk's daughter. But it is rumored that you possess the abilities of a devil fruit.

"You should show some respect to your father (Y/n). It'll get you into trouble if you don't, be lucky it's me who you are disrespecting. Anyone else and you might be forced to do something you don't want too." Your father said nonchalantly as he took a sip of his beverage, knowingly playing with your already-too short temper. It would honestly surprise people when they saw it, given that fact that you were his daughter meant that you were always calm and calculated right? Wrong. You are also your mother's child. You don't know much about your mother, but your father said she was a wild card.

"Then stop treating me like a damn fucking child dad! I worked my way up to be a Warlord on my own, without your help, without your training!." You yelled smashing your fist into the table creating a good sized hole throw the wood, effectively breaking it; your piercing eyes glaring into his. Your antics resulting in your father wearing an amusing smirk, making you a lot more pushed off then you were.

"I'm done. I'm going home. Screw this meeting!" With that you got up and slammed the door shut right behind you once you left.

"Such a child." Snickered a man's voice that  you've never heard before. Causing you to stop and glare at him. Normally you're glare was just as intense as your fathers but it didn't phase him one bit, if anything it only made him chuckle even more. "Still with the disrespect?" He walked closer to you, trapping you between him and the door that separated you from your father and the other warlords in the room. He leaned down close, whispering in your ear. "Maybe you need some discipline." He smirked down at you and pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear.