One Piece Surprises X Reader AU (part 2) [Kid]

Turns out a lot of people wanted Part 2 so here. Part 2!
I don't own google. All rights reserved.
I own nothing.

Repeat after me: I own nothing.

"(Y/n) go and get us more commoner's coffee. We're all out." Luffy yelled expectingly, being the child he is now. For a guy that was 17 he was too innocent and too childish.

"Why don't you get it." You asked irritated. Currently the host club wasn't having any guests and you were trying to study for the test coming up. You would study at home but your siblings would bother the hell out of you. Besides if you failed this test you would have to retake it to get a perfect score, for your brothers and you to stay in the school. Law did offer to help you study but Kid suddenly decided to pick a fight with the guy. Besides, you would rather live.

"You are the only one that knows where to get it." Zoro replied looking down on you putting his hand on your shoulder.

"Just google it. You'll find it easily." You replied with irritation in your voice, as you tried to study. You didn't understand why you had to go and get it when you where doing something productive and everyone else was goofing off.

"Google?" Zoro and Luffy asked tilting their heads to the side. You almost fell out of your chair hearing their confused voices.

"Don't tell me, you don't know what google is." You asked a bit timidly, scared of their answer. They both shook their heads 'no'. You sighed in frustration. "Where on earth have you been! Going around the earth on boat to find some lost treasure or something that makes you a king!" You yelled only for Luffy to go in thought.

It must have been a small journey considering how he suddenly jumped up and started yelling. "That's a great idea (y/n)! We will be Pirates the next time we role play. Pirates with a lot of meat surrounding us. Though the meats all mine ok? Only (y/n) can have some." Luffy declared getting Kid to be a bit more mad then he already was to begin with.

This lead to a fight causing lot of noise.

"You are all unbelievable! For once can't I just study in peace? I'll get you the stupid coffee. But when I get back please let me study." You said turning to walk towards the door.

"Hey wait!" Kid yelled, stopping you. You turned around to face him, greeted by a glare. "I'll go with you." He declared, grabbing his things.

"No thanks." You replied walking past the open door and out of their sights. Clearly annoyed with their antics.

"Is she on that thing called a period Law talks about?" Luffy asked innocently, only for a red head to Maka Chop him.

"Shut up."

------------------------------

Going to the store during club hours could be useful in the sense your away for the idiots, but you could have used this time to study for that test. Maybe you could have asked (b/n) [brother's name] to go get it and you could be in a park calmly studying for the test. But then they would only ridicule him about his looks and call him plain. Those boys are savage towards other guys.

"(Y/n)!"

'Speak of one of the devils.' You thought as you turn yourself to face the owner of the voice. "What ya want Kid." You asked irritably towards the red head as he jogged towards you.

"I told you I will come with you." He responded, his hand holding his bag behind his back and he fell in place with your now walking figure.

"I told ya not to."

"I don't remember asking for your opinion."

"Your still an idiot as before." You responded smirking, almost laughing.

"I know you like it, you can't lie to me." Kid smirked, wiping the smirk off your face being replaced by an irritated one.

"Ugh! Shut up." You grumbled hitting him on the arm as you guys reached your destination.

---------------------
Else where

"Hey how come that red head went with her but I can't!" A blond yelled as he bit on a cloth and stomped on the ground repeatedly. "It's obvious in this fan fiction we are the main characters, so therefore we are love interests!" Sanji declared pacing around as the others looked at him.

"Th-then what a-are we." Coby asked shyly hiding behind a sleeping Zoro.

"Well that is simple my dear friend. You guys are the homosexual supporting cast." Sanji declared walking up Zoro, surprisingly in the process, by hitting him on his head and pissing off the other people.

"The hell!"

"What makes you think we are homosexual? Your always the one hitting on Zoro." Law stated writing something into his book.

"What the hell is this about?" Zoro ask yawning. "Whose homo for me?" Not even comprehending the words coming out of his mouth.

"Sanji"

"Ya hell no."

"Hey, Law? What is 'homosexual'?" Luffy asked innocently to the sadistic doctor in training.

--------------------------------------

"This all we need?" Kid ask looking at the many, many plastic bags filled to the brim of the host club's beloved 'commoners coffee'

"Yeah, this way I can actually study in peace, not being interrupted by Luffy's unrealistic crazy ideas. I honestly don't know how ya dealt with that." You said grabbing half of the bags and started walking back to school; Kid following your lead.

"Like you, I was forced to join. Basically that's the story for everyone in the club. The idiot doesn't take no for an answer." Kid replied as you nodded your head in agreement as he continued. "I wanted to quit for so long, but when you joined I didn't really want to. You made it easier to deal with, and it's been the same back then too. So I'll help you study as thanks."

"Kid?" You asked hoping there wasn't a blush dusting your cheeks. He looked at you showing he was listening. "Was that a confession." You asked teasingly with a small smile.

"Go to hell idiot!"