They were all working at Yamamoto's sushi restaurant, to earn money and help his dad "Hayato ! Order table number 5" Kyokai called. To everyone's surprise, Kyokai started to call people by their first names, even Gokudera. They even noticed that Kyokai and Gokudera rarely argued and became more respectful toward each other "table number 7 are ready to order, Kyokai" Gokudera said as he took the dishes from her.

Kyokai nodded and grabbed the notebook, walking to the table with some teenagers "welcome to Takesushi, what can I get for you ?" She asked, the boys glanced at each other and whistled. After taking orders, they watched her back as she walked away. Their smirks dropped when they saw Ryohei sitting while facing them, with a creepy stare, they felt awkward and looked away.

Kyokai smacked Ryohei's head as she passed him "forget about them, it's not like this is new" she said "it's my job to protect you, Kai" he turned to face her "I can protect myself, you should focus on your own job" she said "but the boxing club is closed now" he said "then focus on your studies" she said "but I don't want to study alone !" He collapsed on the table "then leave me alone" she said "but I have to stay and protect you from danger" he said "protect me by going away" she glared.

She glanced at her watch and sighed "fine, do me a favor and call Kyoya for me. Tell him I'll speak to him tomorrow" she said "Yosh !" He stood up and ran inside the employers room. He pulled out his phone and called Kyoya's number "how's everything ?" Kyoya answered "everything's under control !" Ryohei said "why isn't she calling me then ?" Kyoya said "she's working now and told me to call you" Ryohei said "her birthday is coming up" Kyoya said "now listen carefully..." Ryohei frowned.

"Why are we here ?" Kyokai's brow twitched as they walked in the shopping street "hahaha ! Your birthday is coming up ! So you should buy something to wear" Ryohei said "why would you care if I'm wearing something special in my birthday ?" She said "b-because we won't have time to celebrate it for later !!!" He nervously laughed "I guess your right" she held her chin "phew" he sighed in relief.

Ryohei sighed as he watched Kyokai pull out some clothes. He noticed a couple of men staring at her, mumbling they want to talk to her. Ryohei quickly got up, went to Kyokai, and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He watched the men leave "what ? Got bored even though your the one who got the idea ?" Kyokai said, it was normal for them to hug or put their arms on their shoulders, since they were best friends.

"There's nothing here, I'll just the green dress your sister bought me" she walked away "a-ah !" He followed her out of the store "is there anything that you want me to bring ?" He said, he noticed her eyes sadden as she stared at a collection of rings outside the jewelry store "to tell you the truth, all I want for my birthday was Kyoya to come back" she said "but you don't have to bring me something" she smiled at him "I just want you to be there" she said "Kai.." He said "that's so beautiful to the Extreme !!" He hugged her and anime cried "there there" she patted his back "Yosh !! Let's have an Extreme birthday !!" He got fired up "hm" she smiled "let's go ?" He said "let's go" she nodded "EXTREEEEME !!!" He yelled as they started running.

The next day at university, most of Kyokai's friends and family came to visit for her birthday. Kyokai felt a little embarrassed because people was staring, even some of them wished her happy birthday as they passed "what's up with people today ? Even Xanxus and Kotoya came" Kyokai said as she and Ryohei walked out of the building "because your special !" He laughed "there's nothing special with my birth" she looked away "is it !" Ryohei grabbed her shoulders "if you weren't born, then I wouldn't be here ! I wouldn't be in high school ! Or even middle school !!" He shook her then hugged her tightly "Kai, I'm Extremely lucky that your with me !" He anime cried again.

She laughed and patted his cheek "your cute, Ryo" she smiled "I-I'm not cute !! I'm j-just telling the truth to the Extreme !!!" His voice cracked as he blushed, she smiled "I'll be going now" she said "where are you going ?" He asked "I'll just have a walk" she shrugged "you should walk to the hill where you see whole Namimori. It will make you relax to the Extreme, I always pass it whenever I take a run" he suggested "that's where Kyoya..." She thought "Kyokai !" She flinched "I'll see you later" she waved and walked away. It was a really long walk for her, but that was the only way to clear her mind. It was too much pressure, college, company, home, and Varia "I wonder if there are any missions for me" she thought. She haven't heard from Varia about missions for months.