Chapter 36: Going Home... Wherever That May Be (Part 2)

A/N: I would just like to point out that I have never been to an airport or on a plane before so I have no idea how airports and all that kind of stuff work so please forgive me if I have done anything wrong airport wise!

-

Song for this chapter: In Case by Demi Lovato (link on the side)

-

Breanna's Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/breanna_going_back_to_australia/set?id=124205310&lid=4004901

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here I wait in the airport waiting for my plane to arrive and take me home. I'm pretty sure that's what airports usually do Breanna. Le facepalm and an eye roll for you.

You should stop talking to yourself.

No I shouldn't.

Yes you should.

Okay now this is getting weird, I should shut up now.

"Now boarding all people to Adelaide, Australia." A lady's voice says over the loud speaker breaking me from my weird thoughts.

That's me. Goodbye London.

I grab my carry-on luggage and my big box of tissues and head to the plane.

LIAM'S POV

"Now boarding all people to Adelaide, Australia." A lady's voice says over the loud speaker.

I stand up quickly and scan the crowd for anyone that appears to look like Breanna. There's a girl who has the same hair colour but she is a little bit larger than Bree is so my heart sinks even further.

I spot another girl that, again, has the same the same colour as her and has the exact same body shape. She is wear a hot pink singlet and jeans, she's gonna be uncomfortable. That's when I realise that it's her. That is Bree.

I take off across the room and a few heads turn my way but I don't care. I need to get to her before she gets on that damn plane.

"Breanna!" I scream out.

She turns around immediately and when her eyes lock on mine, they grow wide and her jaw drops.

"Breanna wait!" I yell when she begins walking faster.

I come up behind her and grab her arm spinning her around so she is facing me. When I see her face, there are black lines down her cheeks and her eyes are red and puffy. I look down at her free hand and she is holding a box of tissues.

"What do you want?" She asks her voice coming out weak.

"I need you stay Breanna or let me come with you." I answer and wipe the tear that was slowly falling down her cheek.

She shakes her head. "I can't, I already bought my ticket. I need to go Liam." She says trying to pull her arm out of my but I don't let go.

"No you don't need to go Bree." I tell her firmly and she looks up.

"Please don't make this difficult." Her voice cracks at the end, breaking my heart.

"Just hear me out please." I beg and she shakes her head.

She goes to speak but is interrupted by who looks to be an air hostess.

"Excuse me, are you flying to Adelaide?" She asks looking at Breanna and she nods.