Chapter 32: Okay.

A/N: Just like the past chapter, I am a little disappointed at this one. This one in my opinion is better than chapter 31 but… I don’t know. I guess it’s up to you guys.

Also the song that the boys sing in this chapter has been linked on the side.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Weeks passed and she still hadn’t woken up. I hardly ever moved from my chair and if I did, it was either to let the doctors look at her or to go to the toilet. I barely ate any food but I always had a jug of water and a glass on the table next to me. I think I have lost a few kilos while being here as well but that’s nothing compared to what Bree is going through.

Word has gotten out about Breanna and a lot of people have been texting and tweeting me. Well that’s what Harry said anyways, I haven’t checked my twitter or phone ever since the incident.

“Liam you should go and have a shower and clean up.” Zayn says as he enters the room quietly and I shake my head.

“Please, you kinda smell and deodorant won’t hide the stench forever.” He tells me and a small smile appears on my face.

“I’ll wait here for you, I promise.”

I get up from my seat and grab my clean clothes from my bag.

It’s weird how Zayn has that effect on me. I can never turn him down, even in my darkest days. He wears his heart on his sleeve and even though he won’t admit it, he has the biggest heart out of the five of us.

I have a quick shower which lasts for about five minutes. After I wash my hair and body I pretty much sit in the shower and cry and let the water calm me down before I hop out and dress myself.

BREANNA’S POV

I hear voices. They’re saying something but what? I can’t understand them. I am too tired to understand anything. Who keeps talking? Why won’t they just let me sleep in peace?

Hold on. That’s Zayn’s voice. He was speaking to someone… Liam! I still can’t quite make out what they’re saying though.

I don’t try my best to understand what they were saying because I am too busy trying to get my eyes to open. Only I couldn’t get my eyelids to lift and let me see where I am. They are just too heavy.

I give up on trying to see so instead I try to speak to tell them to shut up and let me rest. But I can’t. Shit just got scary. I am so tired though that it is much easier for me to give up. I will tell them later. Yeah. I just need to get my energy back…

NIALL’S POV

“You got him to have a shower?” I ask surprised.

“Yeah I told him that deodorant won’t hide the smell forever and he smiled. He smiled!” He tells me and I laugh.

It feels like ages since he smiled.

“Nice work mate.” I say and sit down next to me.

“How long has he been gone?” I ask Zayn.

“A few minutes now.” He replies looking at Breanna.

We sit there and let the beep of the monitor fill the silence. I can’t even begin to understand what Liam must be going through, let alone Simon. I don’t even think he has come back here either which is quite sad to be honest. He is Breanna’s only family here and he doesn’t even have the decency to visit her. It makes me sick.

Sometimes I think back to the first time we met Breanna. It’s weird to think that our relationship with her started with her opening up about her experience with a hospital and now here we are trying to keep her alive this time.