Chapter 24: I Love You

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but I can guarantee that the next chapter is almost triple the length of this one :)

Don't forget to vote! I promise it does put a smile on my face. x

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LIAM'S POV

What is wrong with me? Why did I get so angry? Harry called dibs anyways...no... Breanna isn't a toy, she's a human being. My knuckles are still bleeding but I don't care, I just want Breanna back. I love her so much and I had to go ruin everything. I wait on the couch staring at the door and just praying that it opens soon. After what seemed like hours the door finally clicks and I jump off the couch in anticipation. The door opens slowly to reveal Breanna and I sigh with relief.

"Liam your hands..." She says in the doorway.

"I don't care. Breanna I am terribly sorry I don't know why I did that but I am asking- no begging, for your forgiveness." I blurt out before a tear rolls down my cheek. She doesn't say anything.

She goes to the bathroom and comes out a minute later with a wet cloth.

"Sit." She points to the stool near the island bench and I do as I'm told.

She sits next to me and dabs the cloth over my bleeding hands. I look at her face which is blotted with red and her eyes are a little puffy. She is concentrating on my hands and making sure that she doesn't hurt me.

"Why did you go and hit Harry?" She asked quietly still wiping away blood.

"To be honest I don't even know myself." I reply shrugging my shoulders.

"I guess it was because I don't like the idea of anybody else touching you after what happened that night."

"Really?" She says looking up.

"Yeah."

"Well you didn't have to go beat him up."

"I know but I was... I was scared." I say breaking eye contacting.

"Scared of what?" She asks her voice shaky.

"Losing you." I reply softly looking into her eyes again and a shy smile appears on her face.

She leans in and plants a soft kiss on my lips and I go in for more. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer leaving hardly any room between us. Her cheeks were still wet from cry and her lips are slightly chapped. She breaks the kiss and embraces me in a hug.

"I... I love you Bree." I say and I hear her gasp.

"I love you too Liam." She says and kisses my cheek. When Breanna pulls away she rests her forehead on mine.

"I love you more." I say and peck her on the lips.

"No you don't." She says with a cheeky smile.

Bree breaks the little moment and steps back.

"That's very debatable." I say and step closer and she shakes her head.

She then backs away and breaks into a run and I chase after her. We run through the living room, back into the kitchen, down the hall and then into Niall's room where I catch her and lift her into a hug. She wraps her legs around my waist and her arms rest around my neck.

"Come on, let's go to bed." I say and put back on the ground.

"I didn't bring anything." Bree says as we exit Niall's room.

"You can wear one of my shirts if you like." I offer. I love it when she wears my stuff.

"Sounds good!"

When I get there she is going through one of drawers to find a shirt that is long enough for her. She holds up a grey one which ends just under her bum when she holds it up against her. The next she pulls out is a black one which is just longer than the grey one and falls to her mid-thigh.

"This will have to do." She says and looks at me.

"I'll leave you to it." I say and close the door to let her change in private.

BREANNA'S POV

When I take off my shirt I look at my back in Liam's en-suite. It's still covered in scratches but they're not as bad as a few days ago. My shoulders still ache when I lift my arms too high therefore making getting dressed quite a painful process. I slip Liam's shirt over my head then I take off my pants and look at myself in the mirror. I look different. If you told me a few months ago that I would be here in Liam's apartment I would have asked if you were on drugs.

There was a knock on the door that brings me back to reality. "Breanna are you okay?"

"Yeah, you can come in now." I say and I hear the door click open.

When Liam enters his bedroom his eyes scan me up and down and I feel very self-conscious. I feel my cheeks going red and Liam smiles.

"You need to wear my clothes more often." He says and wraps his arms around me.

"I am totally fine with that." Liam laughs and we both hop into his bed.

He pulls me close to him and I am surrounded by his wonderful scent that he carries with him.

"You smell really nice." I say and close my eyes.

"Uh you do too." He says awkwardly and we both laugh.

"Goodnight Liam, I love you."

"Love you more."

"Love you the most." I say quietly and I quickly drift off to sleep.