Chapter 5: When She Cries

A/N: the song that they wrote for Bree is called When She Cries by Britt Nicole - this song is very close to my heart. I'll put the video to it on the side bar for y'all :)

-

Breanna's Outfit: 

http://www.polyvore.com/breanna_hearing_her_song/set?id=99235572&lid=4004901

Breanna's Other Outift: 

http://www.polyvore.com/breanna_applying_for_job/set?id=99235674&lid=4004901

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

{1 WEEK LATER}

It was one week later and Simon told me that One Direction’s fans have found out who I was. He also said that that wasn’t unusual. I decided to search my name into Google to see what came up. I had been mentioned on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram and there were already pictures of me with the boys. There was already a twitter account that was supposedly mine when really it was one of their ‘dedicated’ fans. They also knew that we were writing a song but they haven’t found out what it’s about just yet. I’m praying to God that they never find out until the song is released.

“Hey Bree, guess what?” Simon said with a grin. Well he seemed happy.

“Am I supposed to guess?” I say and he nods.

“Um… I’m going to marry Ed Sheeran?” I know that this will most likely never happen but hey, a girl can dream right?

“No. Guess again.”

“Erm… you won an ice cream machine.”

“Nup. The boys have finished writing the song and they would like you to hear it.” No fucking way. That was so fast! What if it’s bad? What if it has nothing to with my story? What if they mention something random in the song like cats farting rainbows?!

“When can I hear it?” I asked.

“We’re leaving right now.” He replied. I jumped out of my seat and ran to get my shoes.

***

AT THE RECORDING STUDIO

“So how are you feeling?” Niall asked. Nervous. Scared. Excited. Like I’m about to shit myself.

“Good. Can’t wait to hear it!” 

“Okay well, let’s get into it, we really hope you like it. We were inspired by the depression side of the story which I think some of our fans can relate to. This is called When She Cries.” Louis says.

Little girl terrified

She'd leave her room if only bruises would heal

A home is no place to hide

Her heart is breaking from the pain that she feels

Every day's the same

She fights to find her way

She hurts, she breaks, she hides, and tries to pray

She wonders why, does anyone ever hear her when she cries?

Today she's turning sixteen

Everyone's singing, but she can't seem to smile

They never get past arm’s length

How could they act like everything is alright?