Chapter 34: Broken Hearts

Breanna's Outfit: 

http://www.polyvore.com/breannas_outfit_no.4/set?id=123590435&lid=4004901

-

A/N: sorry for the late update! if you didn't get my message I put up this morning, the wifi was being really rude and wasn't working but now it is so please enjoy chapter 34! don't forget to vote and comment! x

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I am now back at home. In my room. Alone.

What a surprise!                                                                           

Y’all know I’m joking right? RIGHT?!

My day usually consists of my laptop, phone, talking to Mary (because we are now friends again). I missed her so much. Sometimes I read on my balcony to get fresh air. When I’m hungry I go downstairs and bring the food up to my room.

I don’t speak to Simon or Mia. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. She moved in.

Please try and calm the fuck down because I am just as excited as you. Note the sarcasm.

“You need to speak to them Bree and work all of this shit out.” Mary tells me sternly.

“I can’t! I can barely talk to Zayn let alone the others!” I whine.

“Stop being such a baby!”

“Never!”

I hear Mary laugh and I laugh along with her.

“Zayn just texted me.” I tell her quietly while scrolling through my tumblr.

“He what?” She asks confused which was probably because I put my phone on speaker.

“Zayn just texted me.” I say a little louder.

“Oh! What does it say?” She asks curiously and I roll my eyes even though she can’t see.

“It says are you free now?

“Well of course you are!” She yells through the phone.

I tell Zayn that I’ve been free ever since I came out of the hospital which was a couple of months now and he texts back that he is going to call me.

“This is your chance to start socialising again Bree.” Mary says.

“But I don’t want to! Oh wait, he just texted saying that his call got rejected.”

“Is he trying to call you?” She asks shocked.

“Maybe…” I trail off.

“Well in that case I will talk to you later! Bye!” She says and hangs up before I can protest.

I don’t reply to the text because he calls minutes after my conversation with Mary ended.

“How are you doing Bree?” Zayn asks sympathetically.

“I’m fine how are you?”

“Pretty good. Would you mind if Niall and I came around today?”

“Yes I would mind.”

“Well too bad ‘cos we’re coming around anyways.” He tells me and I can hear the smile in his voice. Niall then shouts hi in the background which makes me chuckle.

“No you’re not.”

“Yes we are.”

“No please don’t Zayn!” I beg.