"Okk." she said stretching out the 'k'.
I got her clothes to change into and I got a shower and dressed in disney princess scrubs. Amelia made me get them.

"C'mon Amelia we need to go." I said as I walked down stairs and turned the tv off she was watching. She got of the couch and grabbed her backpack and we went out to the car after I locked the house and got my purse and my phone.

I dropped of Amelia at school and then I went to work. Before that I asked is Mandy could watch Amelia tonight. I have a date with Michaels older brother, Caleb. She said yes and I went off to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------

My day at work wasn't so bad. Just a few people with broken bones and the occasional limb cut open.

I was standing in front of my full body mirror in a baby blue, floral patterned dress. It flowed down to the top of my knees and it was strapless. I had my makeup on. That consisted of only mascara and eyeliner. I don't like makeup much.

After a few minutes of touching my hair up, I heard the doorbell ring. I looked at myself one more time, feeling satisfied, I grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs. I went to the door and opened it. I saw Caleb standing there, looking nice. He had dress pants and a clean, plain white t-shirt on.

"Hey. You look lovely, Hannah."

I blushed slightly. "Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." I smiled.

He smiled back and held his arm out for me to take. "Malady." he said. I giggled and slipped my arm in his.

"Thanks." I said. I locked the door and he helped me down the steps and into his truck. It was a red ford pickup but it was clean and looked newly washed. I sat down in the passenger seat and buckled up, waiting for Caleb to get in and start the truck. Once he finally did, he tured the air on low and backed out of my small driveway, heading to the restaruant we will be eating at. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 "And then I said," i said through my giggles, Caleb smiling at me like an idiot, but it was a cute smile. "His foot isn't broken, or torn up, hell! It is fake blood! You can take him home now."

I explained the funny prank a kid played on his mom one day while I was working. It doesnt sound funny, but it was hasterical. Caleb finally started to laugh. He made a weird laugh. I looked at him plling my head back and made a double chin, looking at him, my smile no longer existant on my face. His laugh was high pitch, and it wasnt even a laugh. It was a 'hehe' laugh, but very high pitched. It sounded like a little school girl laughing. Then he started to sound like a pig. Breathing in really hard. Then he loked up at me and I put on a fake smile and a fake laugh, and it faded as I grabbed my fork to finish my salad. 

"I will be right back Hannah, I need to use the restroom." He said.

I nodded my head. "Sure."

He got up and pt his napkin on the table and walked back to the restrooms. 'This is going to be a long night' I thought to myself. 

After the date, which was terrible, he dropped me off at home. His laugh was a major turn off. I couldn't stand it, so I pretended to be sick to leave. Plus I wasn't feeling ood anyway. 

"I'm sorry you feel bad, you want me to come in and help you?" 

"No!" I said very fast. "I-I mean, no, I'm fine. I can handle it. Thanks though." I fake smiled but he got out anyway. "What are you doing?" I questioned him as he opened my door.

"I'm helping you." He smiled at me.

"No really, I'm fine."

His smile dissappered. "I said, I'm helping you." he gritted his teeth together.

I huffed, kinda scared that he did that. "Fine"

He helped my out of the truck and he scooped me off my feet. He held me bridal style and carried me up to my front door. "Open the door." He demended.

"You can put me down now, I'm fine." He sighed heavely and put me down. I opened the door and walked in. I turned around to close the door but he opened the door and stepped in, looking at me the whole time. 

"Please Caleb, I said I'm fine. You can leave now."

He didnt respond. He closed the door and walked towads me. He grabbed my shoulders and pinned me against the wall. I put my hands on his chest and attepmted to push him off.

"Get the hell off me!" 

He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. I squirmed in his hold and then he did a thing I never wanted, he smashed his lips right on mine.

I turned my head and his lips came off mine. "What the fuck?!" I yelled at him.

"Hannah, your so hot, dont you wanna do something fun?" He smirked. 

I played along. "Sure, let go of me and I'll show you to my room." I said, putting on a seducive voice.

"Ok baby." He said. He let go and the first thing I did was grab his head in my hand and slammed it down on my knee. He flung his head back in pain and held his nose, blood rushing out of it. I ran over to my house phone and dialed Mandys number as fast as I could.

"Hello?" He answered after a few rings.

"Get you ass down to my house now, Caleb is harrasing me!" I said and she hung up. Luckily she only lived a few minutes away.

I cautiously walked back into the kitchen and saw him on the ground. Then I heard the front door open after about 2 minutes. Mandy came in. 

"What happened? I told Amelia to stay in the car." She stopped and saw Caleb on the ground. I think he was uncouncious. He finally started to moan in pain.

"Hannah, go call the police." Mandy said. 

"Mandy, do we need to go that far?" O asked and looked at her worriedly.

"Yes, this is the man that escaped from prison. He rapes his victims then he kills them. Now go call the police!"

I called the police and they came fast. They handcuffed him and took him away. I never new someone got out of prison. I need o start watching the news before work.

Now I had Amelia on the couch watching TV and I had everything locked.

"Hey Hon?" I asked her, walking into the living room.

"Yeah?" she asked and looked at me.

"What do you want for dinner? I can make cheeseburgers."

She looked at me and smiled. "Yes mommy! I love cheeseburgers!" She exclaimed.

"Ok, Ill go make them and the we can watch TV, get you a bath, and then go to sleep." I said and smiled at her.

She nodded her head. "Ok." 

She turned back to the TV. I walked into the kitchen and made out dinner. We ate and then I got Amelia a bath, I got a shower, I got her to bed, then I went to bed myself.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Okkkkk So I hope you like this chapter. I honestly didnt know what to do with Caleb, so I made him that. Im sorry, I didnt edit this. So sorry for mistakes, and @pennyboardluke jinda helped me. She came up with Calebs laugh. So yeah. :)

Fan 

Vote

Comment

Follow?

Private message me or write on my wall. I like making new friends and stuff. 

~Kim