45|| Fate

"Everything is beautiful when you're happy."

- Luca-senpai

45|| Fate

--------------

19 days.

"Eeek!" My emerald eyes meet with violet ones.

"OOMPH!"

"Ow..."

"Owie!"

I gasp and see the blonde boy underneath me. "I-I'm sorry!"

I get off of him and he sits up. "W-what were you doing on the tree?" He asks and I just stare at him. "Hello?" He waves a hand in front of me.

"Uh-oh! Um I..." I purse my lips.

"Woah..."

I look up to see him looking at me, wide eyed.

I then realised my wings were still out and lowered them.

"What are those?" He says, pointing to my wings.

"N-nothing."

"Liar. I saw it." He chuckles and inspects my wing. "Wow..." I feel his soft fingers gently stroke my wings.

"W-What are you doing?" I ask and he quickly pulls his hand away.

"I-I just thought they were pretty is all." He shrugs.

"Oh..." I watch him as he starts to pat my wings again. "Aren't you scared?" I ask and he looks up.

"Scared?" He tilts his head and sits in front of me. "Of what?" He brings his face close to mine, our noses almost touching.

"O-Of me..."

He raised a brow. "Why would I be scared? Y-" He pauses and smiles. "Do you want to pick flowers with me?" He smiles sweetly.

He's beautiful.

"O-Okay."

He starts to pick flowers and I stare at his handsome profile.

"Are you gonna help?" He chuckles.

"O-Oh right." I stand up and stood next to him.

I don't want them to turn black.

He looks up at me and then looks down at the small patch of black petals. He looks back up at me and smiles.

"It's okay." He takes my hand and placed the flower he was holding onto my hand.

I'm scared.

They turn black and I frown.

He picks another one and I pull my hand away. "It's okay! I'll just watch!" I force a smile and he shakes his head before taking my hand again.

"They only turn black when you're upset, angry or scared. Think happy thoughts." He says and slowly starts to place it on my hand.

I stare at him and feel the life of the flower on my hand. I look down at the flower. "Oh! It's still alive!" I grin and giggle.

"See!" He laughs.

As we were picking flowers he suddenly says. "You're beautiful."

I stop and look up to see him gazing at me lovingly

"I-I uh... You too." I say and his cheeks turn a slight pink.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Ana." I say and he nods.