17|| Ball For The Immortal

"Simple, but significant."

- Luca-senpai

17|| Ball For The Immortal

---------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up and as usual, the maids got me ready. When I was done, I step out into the hallway to see several maids and butlers rushing down the hallway.

I see Abby up ahead walking with a pile of napkins in her arms. "Abby!" I call out and she turns around. As soon as she sees me she smiles.

"Good morning, milady." She curtsies.

"Morning." I nod. "Getting ready for the ball?" I ask and she nods.

"Yes milady, we're all in a rush." She says.

"Do you know who's coming?" I ask.

"Yes, all the demigods, witches, demons and angels will be attending."

"That's a lot." I mumble.

Just what is he planning?

"The big ones aren't coming?" I say, glancing up at ceiling.

"No milady." She shakes her head.

"Okay... Thank you." She curtsies again and briskly walks away.

Hmm... Why did he want to have a ball all of a sudden...?

I ponder as I walk to the dinning hall. When I open the door, the host club were already there, eating breakfast. "Good morning your highness." The maids and butlers present say in unison and bow.

The host club look up and smile at me. "Good morning!" I wave and take a seat next to Mori.

"Morning Ana-chan!" "-hime!" "-senpai" They say, excluding Mori and Kyoya.

I giggle. A maid stands next to me and picks my bowl up. I wasn't bothered telling her to leave me alone and just let her feed me. I stare down at my hands.

I'm nervous... I hope brother isn't planning anything... What will they say about Tamaki... And me not turning?

I look up and as another spoon of potato rosti entered my mouth, I see the host club staring at me. I let out a quiet sigh. "I'm full. Thank you." I look up at the maid and smile. She curtsies and walks off to the kitchen, plate in hand.

"Sorry for gaping but..." Haruhi was cut off by Miya.

"Lucky you...." She nods, impressed.

"Not really..." I mumble, shrugging.

"What do you mean?" Miya stands up and sits next to me. "They told us about tonight, are you nervous or something?" Miya grabs a bread roll and takes a bite.

"Oh... Yes..." I nod slowly.

"Mmm." She nods.

"So how do these balls go... usually?" Hikaru asks.

"Uh... Well..." I purse my lips. "Just... Like... Like a ball?" I shrug.

"That's no help." Kyoya sighs.

I sigh.

I could have been going out with Tamaki right now...

I look up and my eyes met Tamaki's.

"So... Doesn't the princess need to be escorted?" Miya asks.

"Oh... Yes." I nod and glance at Tamaki.

"Do you get escorted my a prince Ana-chan?" Honey asks cutely.

"It... Doesn't have to be a prince..." I smile.