21|| The Talk

"Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together."

- Taylor Swift

21|| The Talk

---------------------

"Agh! Oof! Hah!"

I sigh and lay back down on my bed.

"You know... Hah! I could use... Ah! A hand... Oomph!" Helena says as she jumps on my suitcase.

"Helen... I don't even need all that." I sit up and arch a brow at the suitcase which looked like it was about to explode. "And why are you even jumping in heels, Helena? You'll ruin the suitcase and break your neck." I stand up and walk over to her.

"Don't call me Helena for fucks sake." She stomps on my suitcase and places her hands on her hips. "You could always heal me." She bats her lashes and I roll my eyes.

"No." I say deadpanned and she pouts.

"Whatever. You'll need these!" She gets off of the suitcase and I pick up a thong.

"I need this?" I cringe and throw the thong back into my suitcase.

"Yes Ana!" She huffs. "You're 3000 years old and--"

"And still a virgin. Yeah I get it." I roll my eyes. "Besides, brother wouldn't be too happy about me losing my virginity."

"Lucifer?" She smirks. "Why? Does he want you to be a nun or something? Just do it! We've had the talk before! Unless you forgot? I can--"

"No! No! No." I shake my head. "I just don't care about all that 'sex'." I say and zip the front of my suitcase.

"Sweet pea you do know that most sin is made from sex?" She smirks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Ana! Ana... Humans are getting worse and worse you know that! All that cheating and the way they portray women and celebrities wearing those disgusting clothes! Of course most sin is made from sex! But! Sex is one of the best things ever created." She smiles.

I sigh. "Yeah, created by god?" I smirk and then face palm. "Why are we even talking about this?"

"Because you are going to have sex!"

"No Helen, I will not. I haven't for 3000 years and I won't any time soon. Besides..." I look at Helena. "I don't want to end up being a sleaze!"

She gasps. "Rude! I am not a sleaze!" She throws a brush at me and I dodge.

"I'm not even going to mention how many times i've heard you and... Eurgh!" I gag at the thought.

"Anakaia my dearest! Your brother supports sex! It is what helps send those foolish humans down to hell! You should too!" She points a perfectly manicured finger at me.

"This discussion is over." I say and just as Helena was going to open her mouth to speak, the doors opened and several butlers entered.

"This isn't over yet." She smirks and walks out.

I sigh and smile down at the ground.

"Oh we're going to miss you so much milady!" Ze and Leaf hug me.

"I'll miss you guys too." I pull away and smile at them. "Nahlee." I give her hug and she returns it.

"Oh I wish I could come!" Anya gives me a motherly hug and I giggle as I pat her back.

"Abby." I turn to her and smile.

"I have to tell you something milady." Abby says and stands right in front of me. She smiles widely. "I'm coming to Japan too!" She glomps me.