24|| Open Your Eyes

"Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you."

- Sarah Dessen, This Lullaby

24|| Open Your Eyes

------------------------------

I open my eyes and the light peeking out from a small gap in between the curtains blind me.

"Mmm..." I turn away from the light and bring the covers up to my shoulders. "Cold..." I mumble, my eyes still closed.

I then felt weight on top of my side. "You awake?"

I snap my eyes open and Tamaki's face was right in front of me. He smiles tenderly. He tightens his arm around me and kisses me passionately. My eyes widened and after a moment I give in and kissed back.

He pulls me in closer and he leaves a trail of kisses down my neck. He starts to kiss my breast and I jump. "Tamaki...!" He pulls away from me and gives me a weird look.

"What's wrong?" He asks and leans down towards my breast again.

"Ah...!" I half moan and half gasp.

I gently push his head away. "What?" He climbs on top of me and pouts.

"What're you doing?"

"What's wrong? You're acting weird." He tilts his head.

"W-what do you mean?" I pull the covers up to cover my breasts.

"Don't tell me you forgot about last night?" He looks down at my body and licks his lips hungrily.

I furrowed my brow and follow his gaze. We were both naked. "Don't you remember what we did?" Tamaki's hand travels down to my private part. He leans down at the same time, puckering his lips.

"No..." I shut my eyes. "No!"

I open my eyes "NO!" I sat up and Tamaki falls out of the bed with a loud thud.

"Ana-hime! Are you okay?!" Tamaki immediately jumps up and hugs me. I gently push him away and make sure we were still clothed. We were.

I felt the impact of getting up to fast get to me now. I hold my head.

"Are you okay?" Tamaki peers at my face.

I look up and cover my mouth, trying to suppress a laugh.

"I'm fine but... Your face." I giggle as I touch his cheek.

"What?" I pull my hand away. He stands up and runs to the vanity table. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

--------------------------------------

"I can't take it out Ana-hime." Tamaki frantically tries to rub his face as he sits in the tub with only board shorts on.

He looks so cute.

I was watching him in front of the doorway of the bathroom when I realised I was smiling. I shook my head and picked up the vanity table's chair and put it down next to the tub.

"Huh?" Tamaki looks up at me, tears in the corners of his eyes and I giggle.

"I'm sure we could take it out." I gently cup is face in my hand and rub.

So apparently, last night, when me and Tamaki fell asleep, Miya and the others must have drawn a 'penis' all over Tamaki's face.

I check the time.

5:34am

"There. It wasn't that bad." I smile as he looks up at me as if he's looking up at an idol. I ruffle his hair and walk out.

Tamaki follows after me, his face bright red as he stares at me. "You okay?" I ask him and he nods before turning on his heels and walking into the closet.

I stare at my reflection as I brush my hair.

It kind of feels like we're a married couple living together.

I giggle. Tamaki comes back out and I put my brush down. "Hey... Tamaki." I smirk and open the drawer, inside, there was a make-up bag. I took out the black liquid liner. I hold up two of them and Tamaki grins. "Water proof. I doubt they'd be awake at this time."

"Yes!"

---------

Yeah dis bitch was REALLY short, I'm posting up another chapter now :P

- Luca