23|| Video Games

"Sometimes I feel like life is playing games with me."

- Anonymous

23|| Video Games

-----------------------------

When Tamaki steps out of the bathroom I froze. As he dries his hair with a towel my eyes travel down to his abs. I felt my private part tingle and squeeze my legs. My eyes travel down to the towel which was hanging dangerously low from his hips.

My eyes meet with Tamaki's violet ones and we both turn away. "Your turn." He smiles wryly.

I slowly stand up and stare at the ground as I walk towards the bathroom. "Oh!" I bump into Tamaki's chest and jump away. "Sorry!" No know my cheeks were as red as a tomato now.

"I-It's fine." Tamaki throws the towel over his head.

I walk briskly to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. "Oh my goodness." I let out a deep breath. I place the towel on a stand and start to strip. I step into the shower and turn it on. After making sure it was warm enough, I stood under it and stared down at the red water.

I stare at my hand and watch as the water slowly cleans the blood away.

After taking a shower I step out and dry myself.

That was a quick shower.

I squeeze as much water as I could out of my hair and poke my head out of the bathroom. I see Tamaki dry his hair with something and tip toe to the closet. I open the closet.

"Ana--"

I quickly shut it behind me. I put my panties and bra on. I quickly find a pair of cute pink bunny pyjamas and put it on. "Crap! I don't know how to put pants on!" I frantically try to look for a night gown but couldn't find any. "Shit."

I know I can put panties on but I can't put pants on. Idiot.

I cover my mouth and take a deep breath. I have no choice. My face boils up and I open the closet door.

"Uhm..." I manage to squeak out and Tamaki turns around. His face turns red and he turns back around. He turns the thing he was using off.

"You okay?" He says, still facing away from me.

"I-I-I-I..." I gulp. "I don't know how to put pants on!" I say quickly and cover my panties with the towel. His back stiffens and I purse my lips. "Can you help me?" I stare down at the ground.

"U-Uh-Uh... s-s-sure." Tamaki stiffly turns around and walks to me, he keeps his eyes glued to the ground.

"Can you please teach me how to?" I ask politely and he nods.

"O-okay." I give him my pants and he bends down. "Lift your right leg up." I lift my right leg up and hold onto Tamaki's shoulders for support. "Put your leg in." I slip my leg in the hole. "Now do the same with the other."

I do the same with my left leg. "Okay uh... Just jump when I say so okay?"

"Kay."

"One, two, three, Jump!" I jump and he lifts the pants up to my thighs. I feel his hand tremble as he lifts it up to my hip. I place my hand on top of his and he looks up at me.

"I don't know how to do these either." I point to my unbuttoned top which showed my black lace bra and his cheeks turn red. He starts to button my top and I place my hand on his. "I'm joking." I giggle and squeeze his hands which were just under my breasts. I look into his eyes and smile. "Thank you."

He nods stiffly. "You're welcome." His face softens and he smiles. He places my hand on his chest and buttons up the rest of my buttons. I felt my face heat up as I stare at his lips. His heart was beating fast. When he was done, we just stared at each other.