14|| Perfect Déjà Vu

"We don't remember days, we remember moments."

- Cesare Pavese

14|| Perfect Déjà Vu

------------------------------

2:38am

I was intently watching the movie until I saw a figure in the corner of my eyes. "Excuse me, milady." Abby bows and starts to pick up all the rubbish.

"Oh, Abby... Sorry for the mess." I stand up and start picking up some of the rubbish.

"Oh no milady, I can do it, thank you." She smiles and I just roll my eyes, continuing to help her.

"So when did you start?" I ask her and she looks up.

"Pardon?" She tilts her head.

"I meant when did you start working here?" Her body seemed to relax as she resumes to picking the rubbish up.

"Only a few weeks ago." She shrugs.

"How old are you, Abby?" I pick up the black rubbish bag.

"I am 17." She answers.

"Wow... You're my age." I smile and she giggles.

"Thank you for your help, milady." She bows.

"Any time." She smiles and exits the room.

Well... I guess I should go to bed. I'm not really in the mood to sleep alone though.

I turn around and smile at the sleeping host club. I turn the TV off and sit down on my previous spot next to Tamaki. I felt my eyelids grow heavy and I eventually fell asleep.

........

I opened my eyes to find that I was standing in the middle of a familiar field.

Why am I here?

I turn around and see a huge tree up ahead in the distance.

"There it is..." I start to walk towards the tree but stop when I see two small figures running around the tree.

Huh?

I duck down and hid myself in the tall grass. I moved closer to try and see the figures.

What the...?

A familiar girl with raven black hair and emerald green eyes was giggling as she ran around the tree. Her black wings flapped a little as she jumped.

Wait...

Then... A boy with familiar blonde hair and violet eyes laughed as he lunged towards her and they both roll around in the grass. The girl suddenly winced and the blonde boy got up and ran to her side. Red liquid poured out of her eyes as she cried. The blonde boy gave her a hug and tried his best to wipe her red stained cheeks with his small hands. The girl stops crying and they both just stare into each others eyes.

Suddenly... Out of no where... A tall figure appeared behind the blonde boy. The figure had big black wings that looked so strong it almost looked as if the feathers were made of iron. I couldn't see his face since his back was facing me.

Long silver chains with a sharp point burst out from his back and fly towards the blonde boys back.

"No!" I cried out at the same time as the girl.

........

"Ana! Ana!"

"No!" I sat up.

"Ana-hime..." Piercing violet eyes peered into mine.