08|| 21st Century Girl

"We go out into this fucked up world... Together."

- Nic Sheff

08|| 21st Century Girl

------------------------------

"Brother I just... wanted to apologise." I tug on his jacket as he stands up.

"Ana..." He place his thumb and index finger under my chin and lifts my head up. He smiles. "It's fine." I smile and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Okay okay stop with this touch feely stuff. Get ready... princess." He smirks and walks over to the front of the plane.

I started to feel hesitant. I looked out the window to see hundreds of policemans and men dressed in fluro orange and yellow jackets surrounding the plane. I let out a deep breath.

"Whoa dude! Look at that! Hahaha! Kyoya must be so jelly! There's someone here that is actually richer and more important than you! Hahaha!" I hear Miya mock behind me. I couldn't help but chuckle. "Holy shit there's paparazzi too! They're going nuts!"

I look back out the window. Wow... brother really did it huh?

I gulp. "You okay?" I turn around.

"Luda... yeah... no." He smiles "Nervous... So what's the plan?"

"Your brother will go first. Then your... friends and then you." He explains.

"Great... me last." He chuckles.

"I'll come and get you when it's time." He bows and walks away.

"Ohhh look at them all! Waiting for me!" Tamaki gushes.

"They're not waiting for you, they're waiting for Ana. To them, you compared to Ana... well... you might as well be a commoner." I can hear Miya tease.

"Commoner?!" Hikaru and Kaoru cry out.

"No way! Stay close to Ana everyone!" Hikaru says.

"Nuh uh. You'll make her look less important!" Miya yells.

"How rude!"

"I..." I say out loud and they all look at me. "I'm a person, you're a person. We're the same. Please don't treat me any different."I say sternly. Yeah right Ana... you're a person.

They stay quite. "Okay Ana-chan!" Honey nods his head.

They smile and I smile in relief. "C-Can you guys... stay with me? I-I don't want to go out there alone." I look down shamefully.

"Aren't you like... used to this kinda stuff?" Miya says with her mouth full of sweets.

"N-Not really..."

"That's fine Ana-senpai." Haruhi gives me a thumbs up.

"Okay time to go!" Luda announces.

"Wait wait! There's still so much sweets! Wait!!!!" Miya starts to shove the sweets into her hoodie pocket, Honey starts to do the same.

"Hey!" She grabs Hikaru and starts to shove some into his pocket.

"We need bags!" She shouts with a candy in between her teeth.

"Miya! You're addicted!" Haruhi tries to pull her away but then Mori picks her and Honey up.

"NOOOOOOO!" I chuckle and get up from my seat.

"Ana..." Someone grabbed my wrist from behind.

"Tamaki. Is everything all right?" I ask. He nods. His hand slides down to the palm of my hand and he wraps his fingers around my hands which were small compared to his. I was shocked but then squeezed back. I look up and smile at him. His face now red.