INTRODUCTION

I am not a great writer but I will try to write the best.

********************************************

Every guy wants a good girl. The girl that holds your hand while walking, bakes you the perfect cookies and gives you warm kisses and hugs.

He will love her when she is this sweet caring girl, the perfect women who consoles you when you are sad and has a solution to all your problems. His princess.

But not all girls are princesses...so what happens when her dark side resurfaces? When she is not quite the good girl you expected? When in the process of making her happy, hurts you?

Are some people just fated to be sad because they are not quite the princess? Because her eyes hold more pain than passion? When she doesn't love you enough because she has never been loved?

She may give you tear stained shirts and broken lamps in place of your warm hugs and sometimes look at you with swollen eyes soaked with pain and betrayal, cause that's what she is. Not a girl who dreams about happily-ever-after or fusses about a broken nail.

She doesn't open up easily and she has never known the importance of trust.

Can't you just hold her and tell her that you want to take all her pain away?

All princesses don't smile some are drowned in sorrows too.

For she may not be perfect for you but she deserves love too.