❄ two

❄❄❄

Elsa.

The two servants follow Queen Elsa. The only thing that could be heard in the grand halls are the hasting steps of the men's boots and the Majesty's heels. Other servants also heading to the opposite direction greet Elsa kindly- some bowed and some beamed.

When they've arrived at the foyer, Elsa felt her heart dropped the moment she saw her sister, playing with a gigantic black dragon.

How in the heavens did these creatures got inside the castle? Elsa had asked herself. Then she looks up to find the massive glass windows have now been opened.

"Airborne reptiles." Oslo gasps.

"Dragons, respectively." The butler corrects. They look at each other as though they're ready to have a verbal fight.

The butler looks away before announcing the arrival of the queen. "May I present to you, the Queen of Arendelle!" 

Elsa walks forward and a woman dressed as though she's a warrior (in which she was) takes off her metal helmet.

"You must be the ones whom sent me the scroll." Elsa begins, her posture and voice as poised as it is.

"Scroll? Yes, we are." Astrid says nervously, clearing her throat at the end, her blue eyes crinkling as she also grins. It was weird, her voice. She doesn't have any accent at all and she sounded more masculine than feminine.

Elsa takes a clearer look of Astrid's friends. The barbaric facial paints across their face puzzles her mind. They look like savages rather than civilized people, she rudely thought.

"Sorry for the holdup!" Another dragon rider appears beside Astrid, hanging his hand on her shoulder. The boy has shaggy brown hair and forest green eyes.

Astrid slaps his hand away and whispers to him, "show some respect, Hic!"

"Excuse me?" Elsa looks annoyed at what she mentioned.

"Hic for Hiccup... Your Majesty." Hiccup responds, sliding a feet away from Astrid.

Elsa had sensed they're together despite the growing romantic tension between them. She also had noticed that Hiccup doesn't have a full left leg. What remains of it is supported by a metallic tool that is still symbolized as a foot.

"I'm the son of our village's headman. I came here with my father's honor, and with his request..." He adds, deciding whether he should continue.

Elsa raises an eyebrow, patiently waiting.

"...Of promoting our military's friendship in a whole new level." Astrid speaks up unexpectedly.

Anna's giggles behind Astrid anf Hiccup faded in the forming silence.

"Okay." Elsa sighs heavily. "Since this is an official request, I want the headman's son to come with me to my studies to fill up some contracts, if you must."

"Yes, Your Majesty." Astrid begins to be on her way.

"Follow me, please." Elsa requests, already walking out of the foyer.

Hiccup jogs to catch up and he almost stumbled at the end of the red carpet. "Sh*t." He cussed under his breath, flapping his hands in the air.

His friends saw the incident and burst in laughter back at the foyer, including their dragons.

Elsa turns around to see the commotion, and stifled exploding into laughter, in which Hiccup had noticed.

"Apologies." He chuckles.

"Let us continue." This time, Elsa waits for Hiccup to be on her side as they began climbing up the grand stairs, in case he clumsily stumbles again.