❄️ thirty

❄️

Elsa.

"Are you sure about this?" Elsa whispered. "I mean, I may never be able to make it perfect, like..." The tears began piling up her throat again. "Like it used to be."

"You don't have to make it perfect. Let the past go and build, something new for your new home."

Hiccup gives her a moment to herself, letting her wipe away her own tears and gaining the strength to smile at him.

"I'm ready now," she declared to him.

He stepped back. He can never be so proud of her until now.

"Then let it go, Els."

The cold Arendelle air grew cooler as Elsa enabled her magic. She summoned for every particle of water in sight, mainly from the surrounding fjords and from a wooden pail nearby.

Hiccup was able to hear the work of her powers in the air, gushing as they swirl into rhythmic dances in the air.

Elsa broke into a wider smile as she tow him with further in the palace grounds. "Come on!" She giggled.

With their hands unbroken, Elsa boosted her powers, slightly her eyes narrowing in the process for the effort needed was greater.

The structure was starting to form. From the outer rooms to the most inner. Lastly built were the roof, executed with the poles of the flags now having snowflakes as ornaments.

Hiccup has so many questions to ask her but the most demanded one has got to be: "Can you make clothes too?" Rather asking her at least one, he cancelled his plan and continue watching her do.

Piece by piece, a new castle was made. But no more than a minute, it was done. Once was ruins was now a castle of ice.

"It looks like the one in the Northern Mountains, except it's ten times larger." Commented the brunette dragon rider. "But how doesn't it melt in this summer?"

"Have you seen Olaf? He always has a snow cloud above him. But it would make the castle look gloomy so I decided to tuck the heat resistance underground."

Hiccup nodded slowly. He walked up to the entrance of the castle, carefully stepping on the steps which were slippery.

"You might have to put carpets."

"Duly noted."

He gave the wall a test knock. "Well, it's thick as rock. I give you that."

Elsa smiled. "Thank you, but wait until you see what's inside."

She was back to towing him with her, yet now he struggles to keep up with her speed despite he might have a painful slip.

Though his expectations weren't betrayed. The main halls of the castle were bigger than before.

"God, I can't believe you made this unplanned! It's so perfect!"

"Ever since I was a child, I always wondered what the castle would look like if I transformed it to ice." She said. "I used to draw ice castles and imagine myself as a queen. And I am now, and... I have."

He watched as she gave her work a look-around, her light blue eyes imitating the color of the ice castle. Hiccup wanted to confess to her, properly this time and ask for her hand in marriage. Everything was settled. Rorke was no more and everything was rejoiced. A good way to end this journey of theirs would be a wedding.

Taking her hand in his, Hiccup spoke unexpectedly. "I just want you to know... I love you."

The wholesomeness in their eyes. Green meeting blue as though the ocean meeting land; as though winter welcoming spring.

"You've been a great ally as well, Hic." She replied, making him frown. "I was trolling. Come here, my dragon rider."

She pulled him close. He takes his helmet completely before diving into her mouth and embracing her tongue inside.

❄️

This is the end, guys. Thank you for taking the time to read my story and more power to the Hiccelsa ship. May the ship forever sail and never be hit by the canons.