my boy-S.H

I tapped my foot impatiently, the sole of my converse slapping lightly on the glossy wooden floor.
The school bell invaded the hallways and class rooms signalling school was finally over for the day.
I bolted for the door ignoring the teacher calling my name, just to be told about 'the bell does not dismiss you i'd do bullshit.

I got to my locker whipping the metal door open, I swear I nearly knocked out the poor girl next to me.
"Hey babe" I heard in my ear then to arms lift me up and continue to spin me in the air.
"Steve stop" I giggled, smacking his arm lightly. He turned me round to face him, his mount of soft brown hair flopping around as he did so.
He pressed his soft lips agaisnt mine, a feeling I'd never be able to get used to no matter how many times he kissed me. The butterflys he would set off making my knees tremble and my insides turn to mush.

He slipped an arm round my shoulder as we headed out of the school.
"So i was thinking."
My eyebrow perked up as he spoke,
"Steve Harrington using his brain, watch out world this could be dangreous."
I laughed.
"Hey! That was rude." He poked my side lightly causing me to squirm.
"Anyway, we could go the that new drive in movie place or we could go back to mine and listen to some music and chill out."

"I dont mind which honestly, but chilling out and listening to some good music sounds really good to me right now."
He smiled down at me lacing his fingers with mine.
"Anything you want princess."

Steve Harrington, my boy.