mike wheeler pt.3

-strangerizzie pt.3 of the imagine cos why not you guys asked me to so I am.

This is gonna be long so hold in there.

Your p.o.v
After the whole mike thing, things became arkward between me and the boys (including elle).
It turns out my mom got a new job and we had to move, to my relief, I had other "friends" I use that term lightly, at school in Hawkins that weren't the boys but if you class a few girls who prefer to sit and talk about how much fun home work is *note sarcasm* then go ahead, but they really weren't my cup if tea.
I hadn't told anyone about my move and I wasn't planning to to be honest it didn't concern anyone else.

3 years after the move~

I had settled in to my new school I had a close group of friends but they'd never compare to the boys, I had a fresh start.
Me and my parents were visiting Hawking's to see my family that lived there. It was a hours drive so I plugged my head set in to this music player thing my mom brought me.

Skip to when you get to hawkins~

I was awoke from my slumber by my dad pulling my head set away "come one little miss sleepy, auntie Shirley and Grammy are waiting for you" (I just made them up if that's ok with you guys) I stretched my arms up but was stopped by my hands hitting off of the top of the car. I laughed to my self, last year I wouldn't of been able to reach that high you see I had gone through a few, erm....changes. I was taller, more developed in the breasty area and I had now got hips.

I stepped out of the car to take in a breath of the Hawkins air, its weird to think this peaceful place had once a monster roaming it.
I looked over to see my smiling Grammy and auntie.
I ran up to them both getting engulfed in a big hug (you guys are super super close) "oh look how you grown, my darling you must tell me everything" my Grammy said I smiled and walked inside.
I saw my mom and dad chatting away to my auntie, we sat down in the arm chairs that faced towards eachother on the patio in the garden "your such a beautiful young lady now, gosh its only been a year. So how's the school? Friends? Maybe even a boyfriend" she said as she nudged my arm, I looked down and blushed at the last bit if only she knew the only boy who'd ever have my heart is the boy who broke it, mike wheeler.
"the school is really good, I've settled in well I have a close group of friends and no Grammy I don't have a boyfriend" I said and giggled my Grammy chucking along with me "well, that micky, mitchell somthing along those lines boy has grown quite a bit you know your old best friend. Also didn't you tell him you moved he was very worried about you you know I told him you had moved due to your mother having a new job, I remember when I told him he looked so very upset and a little bit angry, you should see him again have a catch up." I looked down and nodded "and Grammy its mike" I said giggling again my Grammy joining in.

I finally decided to go over to the wheelers household and see mike, gosh I was nervous.
I said my goodbyes to my mom, dad and Grammy my auntie had left at this point.
I knocked on the door to have it opened revealing Nancy she hadn't changed much apart from her hair was shorter "hey, who are you?" She asked "hey, I'm um Bella I moved quite a while ago im not surprised you don't remember me I was friends with mike, is he here by any chance?" I said, her eyes widened as she realised who I was "bella, I'm so sorry you grown so much when I saw you last you were so tiny." She giggled"your taller than me, and yeah he is in he's in the basement" she said "no change there then" i chuckled her joining in "I'll go get him, just wait here".

I waited not even 10 second to hear a small stampede of feet running, I looked to see they boys the stood there shocked. Dustin he was quite tall now still a lil chubby but still a cutie, lucas was tall as well he was a little more muscular then 2 years ago, wills jaw was sharp now he was also taller but not as tall as the others and he was dressed in an outfit that looked like it came from Jonathan's wardrobe and finally mike his hair was cut a little shorter (pic above of his hair pretend it's dark brown like mikes hair) but still suited him incredibly well, he had also grown taller his features stood out in an extremely attractive way making his already attractive face even more  attractive. "B-belle?" Dustin asked, I gave a small arkward smile and a little wave "hi" I breathed out.
Mike walked up to me engulfing me in a massive hug

We held on to each other tightly, god I missed this boy

"I missed you so Fricken much bell" he muffled against my hair, I hugged him tighter hoping he would get that I missed him to. We pulled apart a little just so we could see each other's faces, then somthing in my mind didn't stand right "where is eleven?" I aksed "ohh she's still here she is fine. She misses you like crazy me and the boys did as well. Why didnt you tell us you moved" he said, I ignored his question bot wanting to bring up the past, I also noticed I was still in mikes right embrace I pulled away knowing that if elle saw this she'd get mad i didn't want to come back and for her to think I'm trying to steal mike.

"So how's you and Elle doing, huh?" I said and nudged his arm "three years you guys would have been together now" mike looked down "we aren't toghther" mike said like it didn't bother him "may I have a word in private guys?" I asked the boys they all nodded, me and mike walked up to his bedroom I shit the door and faced him "why aren't you and Elle toghther mike? You and her were made for each other. Don't tell me she hurt you or did you hurt her (not in a physical way)." He shook his head "no, after you had gone I got worried really worried. I didn't know where you had gone untill i asked your Grandma, it was like you had disappeared. I didn't realise my feeling for you untill you had gone. I didn't realise all that time back then I was in love with you but I subconsciously pushed that feeling away thinking I could forget but when you had gone they all came back. I thought I was going crazy when you had moved are group isn't the same without you. I missed you like crazy it hurt it actually hurt how much I missed you. The first few months you had gone I'm not even scared to admit I cried nearly almost every day you mean so much to me. Belle I'm in love with you. Allways have been allways will be you'll always be on my mind till the day I die I'm not being over the top ither im serious" He said grabbing both of my hands "y-you love me?" Was all I managed to say still trying to process what he had just said. His hand cupped my fave as he pulled me, we shared a passionate kiss. The tingles were unexplainable it felt amazing like his lips were ment for mine, this kiss was telling a thousand feelings.

Skip to a week later~~

My mom and dad made the decision to move back to Hawkins they think it's better for me here and mom said it's easier to live here due to friends and family being so close by when we lived here, me and mike are toghther now and the group is back. I couldn't be happier elle and the boys loved that me and mike are now together. Everything is falling in to place.

So there you guys goooooooooooo