dustins crush

Your p.o.v

I was walking in to school with my best friend (b/f/n). We gossiping about the latest news which was about who was dating who you know the cliché stuff.
We walked passed mike, Lucas and Dustin I gave a small smile and wave to them, me and Dustin locked eyes for a moment untill I was brought out of it by mike chanting 'oooo Dustin's got a crush' causing a blush to rise to my cheeks.

I had to admit I found Dustin cute what's not to find cute he has a cute (front toothless) smile, two small chubby cheeks and brown curly hair.
I have mike a fake angry look and then smiled and waved goodbye while (y/b/f/n) dragged me away to class

~after school~

I was waiting at my locker for my best friend when Dustin walked up to me "h-hey" he said nervously"hi" I said back happy that the person I liked was talking to me.

Dustin's p.o.v

"Hi" she said back smiling she looked beatiful when she smiled. All or nothing, I took a deep breath in "how would you like to go out some time grab a burger then go for a bike ride or something" she smiled even wider if that was possible and nodded her head "yes I would love too" she replied she leant in and pecked me on the cheek I think I was as red as a tomato.
I couldn't believe it I was going on a date with the girl of my dreams.